IGNORED

Looking for high-rise hotel with balcony

Bob Oso

Hi guys I need some help. During my newbie trip I'll be in bangkok for two nights. I'm looking for a high rise hotel with a balcony. The hotel should be close to nana/cowboi, and guest friendly. I looking to spend 3000 baht per night. I been looking on the various booking sites but it is very difficult to tell if the rooms have a balcony.

The priority list goes as follows:

1 balcony

2 guest friendly

3 near nana/cowboi

4 high rise building

5 nice view

Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

Hi guys I need some help. During my newbie trip I'll be in bangkok for two nights. I'm looking for a high rise hotel with a balcony. The hotel should be close to nana/cowboi, and guest friendly. I looking to spend 3000 baht per night. I been looking on the various booking sites but it is very difficult to tell if the rooms have a balcony.

The priority list goes as follows:

1 balcony

2 guest friendly

3 near nana/cowboi

4 high rise building

5 nice view

Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

Do you need a real balcony or just someplace to stand and have a smoke ? Only place that comes to mind that meets all your parameters is the Somerset Lake. Pretty damn nice hotel for 1500. wj

It is my understanding from the hotels I've used that Balcony Rooms are set aside for Suites Club Lounge benifits etc and your price while ok will not bags one

Most Balconys are just a small walkway open to the elements of Wind Rain etc and allow standing or leaning over for a look and Puff

The bigger ones you can sit out on are nowhere near your Budget

Unless some other Members no different this has been my expirance

It is my understanding from the Hotels I've used that Balcony Rooms are set aside for Suites Club Lounge benifits etc and your price while ok will not bags one

Most Balconys are just a small walkway open to the elements of Wind Rain etc and allow standing or leaning over for a look and Puff

The bigger ones you can sit out on are nowhere near your Budget

Unless some other Members no different this has been my expirance

I can find him a big balcony near Suk - no view, Admiral Premier or Centrepoint 10 (might be some w/views). I can find him a highrise with a view and a big balcony, but not near Suk, Lebua. They've got private deck suites at Fourpoints, but they're 6k at least. We need Tim. Tim, help ! wj

Try Jasmine Suites ( just opposite Cowboy on main drag) and ask for Room with balcony- I think they have them on request

Do you need a real balcony or just someplace to stand and have a smoke ? Only place that comes to mind that meets all your parameters is the Somerset Lake. Pretty damn nice hotel for 1500. wj

wow thanks guys for all the responces. I'm looking up all your suggestions.

But to answer your question wacky, yes I just want to pop out to grab some fresh air or have a smoke. Big balcony not needed.

wow thanks guys for all the responces. I'm looking up all your suggestions.

But to answer your question wacky, yes I just want to pop out to grab some fresh air or have a smoke. Big balcony not needed.

I suggest Amari Residences Suk Soi 2. They have balconies in the Studio Deluxe With Balcony. Recommended.

Tim

I suggest Amari Residences Suk Soi 2. They have balconies in the Studio Deluxe With Balcony. Recommended.

Tim

Hi Tim,

is the amari residence guest friendly....