IGNORED

WANTED TO RENT : Car

CyberHippie

I live and work in Thailand and now while a put together a deposit to buy a car, I am after a car to rent for 6 months.

It doesnt have to be new... Any old reliable banger will do

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

p&p rentals on soi khao-noi .

They have a few Hyundai accent automatic with aircon for 10k a month .

Thanks mate... I will definitely go take a look see

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Here you have there website http://www.pp-rentals.com/

and I saw that they have high season price now, but I'm sure you can get a better price for longtime.

Very easy to rent from, rented there before.

Sorry for the late reply Cyberhippie but the car from my friend aint for rent,i did see a honday city for sale with only downpayment for 140k on thaivisa i think but maybe that can be a nice deal for you..

IMO its better to save and get a one which u can put on your own name directly but there are some more possibilities available but dont think PA will help you further with this ''situation'' ;)