IGNORED

Top 10 foreign imports

whitespider - RIP

Here is my list - I couldn't seperate the top to so di a 1st equal.

Feel free to include guys in the SPL too - I haven't simply coz I don't know them well enough.

1= Zola / Cantona

3. Bergkamp

4. Schmeichel

5. Henry

6. Juninho

7. Klinnsmann

8. Viera

9. Larssen (mainly in SPL but included as one season at Man U)

10. Vialli

Based on overall quality etc I would have included Shevchenko and Ballack but they havn't cut it in the EPL really ..................yet

Also I would have Roy Keane and Bestie on there but I have omitted Eire, NI, Wales etc - UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT THEM IN!

Edited by whitespider

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Damn you've named all the players I would have gone for

mmmm...who to add?..

Gullit

Okocha

De Mateo

Trautman

Murhen

Pires

Overmars

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Lucas Radebe

Bruno Rebierio

Mark Viduka

Thierry Henry

Van Nistlerooy

Here is my list - I couldn't seperate the top to so di a 1st equal.

Feel free to include guys in the SPL too - I haven't simply coz I don't know them well enough.

1= Zola / Cantona

3. Bergkamp

4. Schmeichel

5. Henry

6. Juninho

7. Klinnsmann

8. Viera

9. Larssen (mainly in SPL but included as one season at Man U)

10. Vialli

Based on overall quality etc I would have included Shevchenko and Ballack but they havn't cut it in the EPL really ..................yet

Also I would have Roy Keane and Bestie on there but I have omitted Eire, NI, Wales etc - UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT THEM IN!

Ryan Giggs probably would had to be included if you were including Wales.

Basically agree with you but Would have Henry at one and slot Van Nistleroy in at 8 and Viera a little higher with Tevez and Di Cannio just missing out in 11&12

Tony Yeboah - Just for his stunning goals against Liverpool and Wimbledon, for ages me and my mates at school everytime we would smack underside of the crossbar we would celebrate as ''Yeboahhhh', they were the days....!!!!

Yeboah Top 5 goals

[/url][/url] Edited by Kadafi

"Talk to Jesus"

Tony Yeboah - Just for his stunning goals against Liverpool and Wimbledon, for ages me and my mates at school everytime we would smack underside of the crossbar we would celebrate as ''Yeboahhhh', they were the days....!!!!

Yeboah Top 5 goals

[/url][/url]

How good was that last goal, yet behind the goals nobody moved

How good was that last goal, yet behind the goals nobody moved

Behind the goal was the Wimbledon fans, shellshocked i guess lol....

"Talk to Jesus"

Yeboah Top 5 goals

[/url][/url]

Nice one Kadafi bought back some good memory's that mate, the last one against Wimbledon goes down as one of the best goals ive ever seen !!

Thing is if that would of been Cantona or Beckham they would still be debating that today ?

Nice one Kadafi bought back some good memory's that mate, the last one against Wimbledon goes down as one of the best goals ive ever seen !!

Thing is if that would of been Cantona or Beckham they would still be debating that today ?

Yes im sure they would, best goal ive seen..Yeboah had power,pace skill and a shot like a rocket.

I never supported Leeds but those goals against Liverpool and Wimbledon was of the highest quality,he deserves a place in any premier league XI....

"Talk to Jesus"

Damn you've named all the players I would have gone for

mmmm...who to add?..

Trautman

Murhen

What about these....

Ardlies

Villa

Sorry these players missed out on the Premier league :)

Cantona

Henry

Zola

van Nistelrooy

di Canio

still undecided on my other 5.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nzbsdFGl04

What about this goal from Rod Wallace against Spurs

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Craig Johnston from Oz was a better player than Kewell. With Liverpool he won 5 premierships, 2 Euro Cups and a FA Cup medal as well. He retired in 1988 and no-one in Australia hardly knew about him in those days. He might not be in the best 10 imports, but I think he should be there for consistency.

To the bloke who mentioned Trautman. I read a book about him a long time ago. He was a German playing in England not long after WW2. He saved more penalty kicks from the spot than any other goalie and was well liked by the English despite being a German just after the war had ended.

Agree with most WS BUT surely Schmeichal would have to make any top 10.

And for the leeds boys - what about Thomas Brolin?

Tino Asprilla - Another foreign player i liked to watched. For Newcastle he was great and scored some good goals, some silky skills and pace....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7L19gFit8o

Edited by Kadafi

"Talk to Jesus"

:):Hug1::Blur:

But I will counter it with the original Midfield General....Johnny Giles :)

Agree with most WS BUT surely Schmeichal would have to make any top 10.

Mighty - Schmeichal IS in there at number 4.

Lots of good suggestions - all of whom are worthy (except maybe Freund LOL). The only one I "forgot" who I would have actually included would be Di Canio - just pure entertainment and not always for footballing reasons.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!