Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The strangest thing...

Scuzz

So, I fire up my machine today, and I get the message " [#1000B] you are not allowed to visit this forum"

This is the same message that another guy was complaining about a couple days ago.

I cleared my cookies and cache and tried again.

I get the same message in Firefox, IE, Chrome, and Safari. It has me logged in, and I can't log out.

I can't get the documentation, the help files, the password reset or anything. All I get is the message on an ordinary looking page.

If I try to log out, the page just refreshes.

HOWEVER>>> I happen to have 2 internet connections here at home.

One is ADSL with Telus communications http://www.telus.com/ , and the other is a cable connection with Shaw cable. http://www.shaw.ca/

I tried connecting with another machine using the Telus connection, and no problem at all!

So, I rebooted my main machine and made sure that it would hook up to Telus rather than Shaw.

No sweat and here I am.

So, it seems that the problem is with my ISP and not with my computers(s) or membership.

A month or so ago there was some problem with the DNS servers in England and Shaw cold not connect to addicts but that was resolved after a few days.

This time, I get the regular addicts page, but just cannot do anything.

Any suggestions?

Anybody else ever had this happen?

OK, after some research and another try, it turns out that the error is [#2000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

This seems to be an IP ban for some reason.

My IP is: 184.66.66.224

Another board said that it may be a problem with the routing through a cache server.

Can some Mod or admin please check the above IP and see if it's banned?

Same same here since yesterday

sun14.jpg

kgbagent - do you use vividwireless? I am having the same since yesterday. Perhaps we are on the same network.

newp .... OZ TPG

sun14.jpg

I had the same problem yesterday, tried everything above and still couldn't get on. I did a full shutdown last night (instead of just going into hibernation) and got on like normal this morning. I don't know if that had anything to do with it or if it was just a coincidence.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

Yes ... it all came good a few hours ago ... dunno why :>

sun14.jpg

I noticed that LaaMok had read this thread.

A few hours later it started to work again for me as well.

Fixed? Temporary aberration?

Dunno, but I'm happy again.