IGNORED

Open 24hr swimming pool

gareth

Hi guys I am trying to compile a list of hotels that have a rooftop swimming pool that is open 24hrs

Not till 8pm or 10 pm or midnight but ,,OPEN 24hrs

Royal Asia soi 8 used to but that was a few years ago so not sure now .

heard the Park Plaza Sukhumvit has ,

any other ones that anyone knows ,

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

No none.

hotels do close the pools at 8 or 10pm for safety.

That said I am sure some member could come up with one hotel.

:001_Thank_You5:

Indeed most swimming pools close in the evening but I have never had any problems going to the swimming pool after closing hours even in the nighttime. Never got any remarks by any staff.

Would be hard to find one opened 24hrs....would be a safety/security reason, even to mention the hotel insurance factor.

If you find one would love to know :Grin3:

Open and accessible are two different things. You don't know 'till you check the door. Gone skinny dipping, late night at the Admiral Premier, Citadines, Adelphi Grande, Somerset Lake, 4Points, & Park Plaza. One time we got locked outside at the pool of my friends apt building until 7am. So now I put a towel in the door, just in case. wj

Park Plaza and Bless Residence were both 'accessible' 24 hours.

You're on camera at the PP. I guess we put on quite a show for the security guy, who always gave me a big grin when I walked in after. I'm always shocked when one of the fuckers is awake ! wj

cool, so the girls never have a problem going with you for a swim? I was wondering that for some time now, if I would bring a swimming costume, the chances are pretty good for me she will go with me for a swim? Or do you think girls do not fancy that... (in that case it is a little waste to stay at a hotel with nice pool for me)

cool, so the girls never have a problem going with you for a swim? I was wondering that for some time now, if I would bring a swimming costume, the chances are pretty good for me she will go with me for a swim? Or do you think girls do not fancy that... (in that case it is a little waste to stay at a hotel with nice pool for me)

Never a waste ! BKK can cook a farang ! BG's love it. It's a huge luxury to 'em. Coming from Issan, most of 'em can't swim more than a dogpaddle though. wj