IGNORED

Want to rent a house or condo

cheshirecat

I'm looking for a 1 year rental, from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 minimum, at least 2 bed/2 bath (at least 1 bath en suite) in a house or condo.

House requirements: private pool, internet (available), Pratumnak (preferable) but South, central or East Pattaya acceptable, jacuzzi (preferable), furnished

Condo requirements: communal pool, gym, internet (available), Pratumnak (preferable) but South, central or East Pattaya acceptable, jacuzzi (preferable), furnished, at least 80 sqM.

For the right place and price, entire year's rent will be paid in advance.

I'm looking for a 1 year rental, from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 minimum, at least 2 bed/2 bath (at least 1 bath en suite) in a house or condo.

House requirements: private pool, internet (available), Pratumnak (preferable) but South, central or East Pattaya acceptable, jacuzzi (preferable), furnished

Condo requirements: communal pool, gym, internet (available), Pratumnak (preferable) but South, central or East Pattaya acceptable, jacuzzi (preferable), furnished, at least 80 sqM.

For the right place and price, entire year's rent will be paid in advance.

Hi Cat, i have a condo at Panchale condos which are on Jomtien beach road directly across the road from the beach a 1 minute walk..Its large at 142sqm 2 bedrooms both with double beds, 2 bathroom,2 balcony full furniture and laundry room, ubc, internet,42inch lcd tv,dvd..euro fitted kitchen,,key card and 24/7 security..nice lads will carry your shoping for you..2 swimming pools, large jacuzzi, gym, beautiful lobby area with waterfall..Sorry i dont have the knowhow to load pictures on the computer but if you go to www.viewtalyrentaroom.com refrence number 0116 you can see the pictures of my condo..I listed the condo with this agencey last week they have it at 30,000per month, for a 1 year deal ill take 23,000.. if youd like to look around please call 0897118185..thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi MPM,

I apologize for not having replied sooner. I thought I would receive an email from the forum when my post was updated... I'll be more vigilant in the future. Let me know when is a good time to come take a look.

regards

Hi Cat, i have a condo at Panchale condos which are on Jomtien beach road directly across the road from the beach a 1 minute walk..Its large at 142sqm 2 bedrooms both with double beds, 2 bathroom,2 balcony full furniture and laundry room, ubc, internet,42inch lcd tv,dvd..euro fitted kitchen,,key card and 24/7 security..nice lads will carry your shoping for you..2 swimming pools, large jacuzzi, gym, beautiful lobby area with waterfall..Sorry i dont have the knowhow to load pictures on the computer but if you go to www.viewtalyrentaroom.com refrence number 0116 you can see the pictures of my condo..I listed the condo with this agencey last week they have it at 30,000per month, for a 1 year deal ill take 23,000.. if youd like to look around please call 0897118185..thanks

Sent P/M re condo.