IGNORED

Change in our hours of business

Cerberus

Sirs,

In keeping with the Devil’s Den commitment to both customers and staff, we have decided to change our hours of business. Effective from the 1st of November 2011, we will be closed on Sundays. Our Monday through Saturday hours of operations will continue to be from 1:00 pm until 12:00 Midnight.

The reasoning behind this change is that we feel, better rested staff will be able to provide an even higher level of service than they do now. Better to wait a day for a lady who is freshly rested and ready to see to your needs, than one of the typically overworked Pattaya gogo lasses who can’t remember the last time she got to see her family- or the sun for that matter.

We are very proud of our ladies and their dedication to Devil’s Den. We fall short far more often than they do. We do our best to reward their efforts in tangible ways. Ensuring they are able to plan their days off to gain the maximum relaxation from their down time is we feel fundamental both as a labor practice, and in maintaining a high standard of service to our customers. We hope this will accomplish that.

This is a new and relatively progressive policy, and like many of our policies new to Pattaya within our industry. Therefore it will be subject to a trial run, and review at a future date to ensure that it is meeting the needs of all concerned. We may well make amendments should it prove to be necessary, in which case we will be sure to keep everybody updated.

You have our assurances that any inconveniences that may arise, will be dealt with in the fashion you have come to expect from us.

Regards,

Devil’s Den

Good philosophy Cerberus!

As usual, Devil's Den is leading the way! Congratulations on policies that benefit both customers and staff!

If my calculations are correct, this should increase the demand for bookings on Monday through Saturday by about 17 per cent. Perhaps a 17 per cent increase in staff size (especially Imps, of course) is warranted. And I make no promises about giving the Imps much rest on Mondays through Saturdays.

Bakwan

:Bravo1: :Bravo1: :Bravo1: :Bravo1:

While I and no doubt many other clients will miss the ladies on sundays I do applaud your decision to take good care of your staff (our ladies).

Edited by juniordk

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

As usual, Devil's Den is leading the way! Congratulations on policies that benefit both customers and staff!

If my calculations are correct, this should increase the demand for bookings on Monday through Saturday by about 17 per cent. Perhaps a 17 per cent increase in staff size (especially Imps, of course) is warranted. And I make no promises about giving the Imps much rest on Mondays through Saturdays.

Bakwan

This doesn't affect you since you will be gone by the time this becomes active. But it will take place during most of my trip. But I guess it's not too bad since I usually take a day or 2 off a week anyway. As usual Luck is always with you. No wait, I think it's Cake that is always with you :D

I assumed all the ladies were givin days off in rotation.Hope this works well for all.

The policy makes sense to me. DD is one of the finest run establishments in any industry. Keep up the good work.

Its a good policy unless the rest of Pattaya decide to take a leaf out of your book in which case

Sunday will then suck and blow without actually having any sucking or blowing :)

Its a good policy unless the rest of Pattaya decide to take a leaf out of your book in which case

Sunday will then suck and blow without actually having any sucking or blowing :)

Anybody have any idea what DD does when one "its that time of the month" for their ladies?

Anybody have any idea what DD does when one "its that time of the month" for their ladies?

They charge extra :Dance1:

I don't know how healthy this is but,many ladies in P4P stop their cycles with pills for 3 or more months at a time,especially in high season.

• 2 months later...

Sunday closure. Well we have tried this for 2 months now and in a staff meeting on Saturday, (prior to the staff Christmas party), the ladies unanimously voted for a return to Sunday opening so allowing them to occasionally arrange their days off consecutively, meaning they have time to visit home.

Therefore after this coming Sunday, (Christmas day lol), the Den will once more be opened on Sundays, starting with Sunday the 1st of January 2012.

Thank god Sundays are back on.

I was worried that if I arrived on a Saturday, my choice would be all tired out from seeing an extra 17% of customers from the previous Monday.

Phew!!!!!

That is great news Cerberus!!! now we have something to do on fundays... i mean sundays :) a very nice 'christmas present' hehe

Can not wait to come in and check out the new line up you have at the DD! :)

Edited by yo0n

Cerberus,

I think this is a great decision. I get that the gals can get pretty exhausted if not forced to take a break but when you weigh that against the morale lift they get from ability to save up off days so they can go home to visit family, I think the latter is the most important. What might be interesting is experimenting with a maximum customer (or session/booking) count for each Imp each week: when the lady hits the max she is forced to take a break. That might result in a little more distribution of work between the Imps and a little more self-regulation of their working week - I'd trade from a more preferred IMp to a lesser one if I knew that the latter was going to give a more spirited session because she was less tired.

Cerberus,

I think this is a great decision. I get that the gals can get pretty exhausted if not forced to take a break but when you weigh that against the morale lift they get from ability to save up off days so they can go home to visit family, I think the latter is the most important. What might be interesting is experimenting with a maximum customer (or session/booking) count for each Imp each week: when the lady hits the max she is forced to take a break. That might result in a little more distribution of work between the Imps and a little more self-regulation of their working week - I'd trade from a more preferred IMp to a lesser one if I knew that the latter was going to give a more spirited session because she was less tired.

Hi, We already do this, although it is not an exact science as each has a different physical capacity and motivation.

Hi, We already do this, although it is not an exact science as each has a different physical capacity and motivation.

As usual, the Den is a step in front of the pack!