IGNORED

Love this womans voice

wanking

OMG how can you love a voice like that. I really hate that horrible, grinding American accent & her intonation is just ridiculous. :Hair_Out1:

sgu_banner.gif

I know her personally and is American by the name of Loran. Nice lady but reading from a script so not too easy to get excited about what you are reading.

Im sure many of you who turned on the Pattaya People news tv channel in your hotel room will be familiar with this woman's voice. I wonder what nationality she is??

I became very fond of this voice over the course of my two holidays there in 2010 and 2011..

Ha ha I've been watching their Youtube videos for the last few months and never even knew that they had a TV Channel until you mentioned it in this post.

Thought it was just a Youtube thing.

I personally don't like her voice but I can understand why you like it.....

IT REMINDS YOU OF BEING IN PATTAYA!

How can that be a bad thing...if you subscribe to their Youtube channel you will get updates every day and you can listen to her voice and be whisked back to your Pattaya hotel Room.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Horrible reader!! I guess we all react differently to different voices, but that voice would have me turning the channel in seconds. Droning and stilted reading technique, and I do not find it sexy. Sorry wanking.

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard AI voiced, like the ones in SatNavs and so on, that sounds more human that that!

• 4 years later...

Is she Stephen hawkings sister?

LOL - OP you got a very particular taste

• 1 month later...

Haha. Everyone has their turn one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived