Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

It's a little gem!

It's not often that I am moved to recommend an eatery. But The centre is so good thT I would be mean if I didn't share it with you guys.

It is not expensive and the Menu is both Thai and European.There are lots of lovely dishes to choose from. It's run by 'A'.

She was a cook in a big hotel for ten years so she knows her stuff. The place is very pretty and as clean as a new pin.

I was invited into the pristine kitchen to watch my food (Buterfly Prawns in Bread Crumbs with Fries and Salad being cooked.)

Cost me 140bht with a bottle of Singha Lite. I enjoyed it lots. The decor is quite exceptonal. There are only about 6 tables and there is loads of Parking space outside. It is located in a little Soi called The Plaza. If you are coming up Pattaya Klang you cross the Sukhamvit Rd and turn right.

The Plaza is the first on the left. It's the one with the showroom on the corner where they sell very expensive Cars.

Give 'A' a call on 086 3773343 if you get lost or want to book. I have no connection with her or the place incidentally.

Next time I visit The Centre I will take some pictures and post them here.

If you go there and like it as I am sure you will. Do let me know.

It's not often that I am moved to recommend an eatery. But The centre is so good thT I would be mean if I didn't share it with you guys.

It is not expensive and the Menu is both Thai and European.There are lots of lovely dishes to choose from. It's run by 'A'.

She was a cook in a big hotel for ten years so she knows her stuff. The place is very pretty and as clean as a new pin.

I was invited into the pristine kitchen to watch my food (Buterfly Prawns in Bread Crumbs with Fries and Salad being cooked.)

Cost me 140bht with a bottle of Singha Lite. I enjoyed it lots. The decor is quite exceptonal. There are only about 6 tables and there is loads of Parking space outside. It is located in a little Soi called The Plaza. If you are coming up Pattaya Klang you cross the Sukhamvit Rd and turn right.

The Plaza is the first on the left. It's the one with the showroom on the corner where they sell very expensive Cars.

Give 'A' a call on 086 3773343 if you get lost or want to book. I have no connection with her or the place incidentally.

Next time I visit The Centre I will take some pictures and post them here.

If you go there and like it as I am sure you will. Do let me know.

Thanks for the info, staying on Pattaya Klang in 4 weeks time, will take my TG there and give it a try, a meal and a beer for 140baht, can't be bad.

I not know that area that well. Could you be more precise about the location. Is it in a mall? Cannot find anything about it on the net

On the Sukhamvit Rd near Pattaya Klang is HEAVEN Disco that is on the very corner of Soi Plaza which is where you will find THE CENTRE. I will try AGAIN to post a picture or two of the place.

Did it about 20mins ago and IE froze AGAIN!!!

Im in The Centre Restaurant now and it looks great and I just met A shes very delightful.

Lots of wonderful sounding dishes and all at good prices for instance:

Pork Cordon Bleu 99B

Garlic Steak 120B

Green Pepper Steak 120B

Pork Medallion Normandee 100B

Spaghetti Bolognese or Napolataine 85B

Chicken with Red Wine sauce 99B

All with French Fries or Mash and Salad

Also lots oven 30 Thai dishes (Spicy Salad, Stir-Fry, Fried Rice, Fried Noodle, Omlette)between 35-85B each.

Im drinking a Chang Yai whilst waiting for my Pork Cordon Bleu with Mash potato and salad.

I must go as it is ready and looks fantastic!!!

Update:

It tasted great too!

And the drink prices are:

Tea/Coffee (Ice, Milk, Black, Lemon) 20B

Water 15B

Coke, Fanta, Sprite 20B

Orange, Lemon, Pineapple Juice 35B

Orange, Lemon, Pineapple, Melon Shake 40B

Chang, Leo 40B/60B

Singha 45B/65B

Heineken 60B/100B

Will definately come again to try one of the other Steak dishes!!

Cant wait!

Thanks, great review.

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Am I going crazy, since when was 140 for a beer a good price?!

Not crazy, just not reading what was said. 140 baht for the food including a beer.