Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Error - Not allowed to visit this forum!?

sweder2

Sorry about creating an extra account, but I really have no other option.

For several months now I haven´t been able to view the forum when logging in with my ordinary username "sweder". Right after login I get this error... [#1000B] You are not allowed to visit this forum. And after that I can´t log out again by clicking logout-link. The error is exactly the same for every page after login and my account is not banned or anything else (according to admin). I´m also shure there is nothing wrong with my browser as I have tried with different computers.

Since the admin couldn´t help me by email, I hope somebody can instruct the admins what to do to get around this.

Thanks!

post-69785-0-27497000-1318422454.jpg

As I can't check much nor change anything. But user rights or user group might be wrong. If they have set your user to belong to a group with none or limited rights it could have this effect.

After a quick check of what I can access I got this

28-July 09

Group:

Advanced Member

Views:

Looks like the normal group for Advanced Members. I don't know the how this forum works, but it sometimes is possible to belong to more than one group on some boards, weather that is possible here and in that case if that is the problem I can not tell.

Tried password recovery?

Can´t se why that would help, gave it a shot, but same same.

---

Read somewhere else on internet that the admin should edit my account and resave it...

Probably you are using the internet at work, They put a restrictions on those website that is against their policy... My office done that to mine.. Everytime i try Pattaya Addicts, came up like yours but different number from your one #1000b.. Maybe i,m wrong.. Pattaya Addicts came up fine in my home or my laptop... If that was at your home, Try cookie on internet options and allow Pattaya Addicts on your internet... I,m not an expert ..

It's probably a cookie problem. If your work site was blocking the forums then you wouldn't even see the PA logos or ads. I also know IPB uses a lot of scripting so your java controls may be disabled on the work browsers.

It's probably a cookie problem. If your work site was blocking the forums then you wouldn't even see the PA logos or ads. I also know IPB uses a lot of scripting so your java controls may be disabled on the work browsers.

I'm getting the same. It seems to be that your and my ip address has been banned. So I don't know how that would happen. Perhaps you are in the same range as someone who has legitimately been banned.

Am browsing through an ip hider atm but it is slow.

Definitely not a cookie issue as same problem in different browsers.