IGNORED

Flash, Sb 700

Noud

Shor story, I want one a would like to know the price in Thailand.

The not so short story. I've been looking to buy a seconadary flash. Already having an sb 800 i thought that the smaler sb 700 would do.

As the local electronics shop had a very good deal on them I went there. All sold out, but they would get new next week. As this was mid September I thought sure, I'll be back. One week later still has not arrived. Sales guy appologices and says they probably waited to get the invoice one month later. Fine, I'll make a third try as he now promised they would have it within a week.

Today I go there again. "Oh sorry we don't have any, we should get them soon." At this point Im starting to get a bit annoyed and I tell him I've been promised this for the last three weeks. And he asks who had promised this, I kindly inform him that he did. After telling him that I needed it for my vacation that we had talked about the first time he remembered. At this point the but nugget says: "But if you pay now I promise I will order one and you can have it next week on lets see.... Tuesday." That's when I laughed and left.

Did he really think I would fall for that one? Pay now, maybe get it before I go, seeing their record with keeping promises I did not want to take that chance. I'd rather pay a little higher price and know I would have it when I needed it. Unfortunately none of the other local stores had any in either.

Now I know a seller that has them, at a fair price, but it's a 3 day delivery on it. Plenty of time, but I'd prefer to know for sure I will get it before spending any money.

So hence the question about the price in Thailand.