Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Final Night Hotel

oliver69

Travelling back from Pattaya but need a hotel in Bangkok for 1 night on Sat 26th Nov before flying home.

Have a 9am flight so need to be able to get to airport fairly easily but might be tempted by one final

night out in Soi Cowboy.

Any thoughts / recommendations ?

If you are looking for a comfortable hotel near to Soi Cowboy I would recommend Grottino. There are some photos and a short review that I wrote on it here .

It is less than ten minutes walk from Cowboy and straight up Asok or Sukhumvit to access the highway for the airport. Good comfy beds and decent sized rooms, very girl friendly and relaxed laid back serviced apartment type atmosphere.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

If you are looking for a comfortable hotel near to Soi Cowboy I would recommend Grottino. There are some photos and a short review that I wrote on it here .

It is less than ten minutes walk from Cowboy and straight up Asok or Sukhumvit to access the highway for the airport. Good comfy beds and decent sized rooms, very girl friendly and relaxed laid back serviced apartment type atmosphere.

Yup, good idea !

Thanks guys - will look at booking it - looks a good option. :Cheers9:

I'd stay in Patts and book a taxi for 5am. With a previous accomm checkout and a secure luggage location it's all good. No need to go to bed and you can always snooze on the plane. Just don't get too pissed!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I'd stay in Patts and book a taxi for 5am. With a previous accomm checkout and a secure luggage location it's all good. No need to go to bed and you can always snooze on the plane. Just don't get too pissed!

Unfortunately I've got form when it comes to missing flights so don't want to risk it !

Managed to miss a flight back from the States last year even though I was staying at a hotel 200yds from the airport. :Drunk1:

Woke up exactly the same time the flight left.

Unfortunately I've got form when it comes to missing flights so don't want to risk it !

Managed to miss a flight back from the States last year even though I was staying at a Hotel 200yds from the airport. :Drunk1:

Woke up exactly the same time the flight left.

I normally leave Patts at 9am for the Eva flight at 1.10pm. I pre-pack, pay the condo utilities and go out late (about 10pm). I can then have a good night on the town with my bird and usually finish up in jp bar and back to the condo to get the mini bus for bell bus. Works a charm!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

It looks like I will be having an early flight home on my trip as well. If I leave Patts say 4 hrs before flight then I should be fine getting to airport figuring traffic, customs, and such?