IGNORED

Alcatraz Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

AAA_2415.jpg

Founded November 2010, Alcatraz Agogo has a prison theme to it, as Alcatraz is the name of a prison (now tourist attraction) in San Francisco, California, made famous by the movie "Escape From Alcatraz." But unlike Clint Eastwood, this is one Alcatraz you won't want to get out of. With three levels and over 100 girls to entertain you, Alcatraz is the largest among all the agogos. On the first floor you'll find ample seating, a huge stage, and a hot tub. The second level can be viewed from the first, and has cages and catwalks on which the girls dance. The third level is a lounge area complete with comfortable seating and areas for the girls to dance.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

The agogo is open from 8pm until 3am, and has drink specials from 8pm until 10pm. Draft starts out at 60 THB, mixed drinks at 135 THB, and bottle service is available. If it's a lady drink you're interested in, those are 150 THB.

As mentioned before, there are 100+ girls employed by the agogo. You can actually spend a lot of time in the agogo and not see the same set of dancers twice due to the 5 rotations they have. The girl's costumes are in line with the prison theme and consists of convicts, inmates, cops, and wardens. With so many women, there's something for everyone. From spinners to thick girls, and black hair to red and blonde, the chances are you'll find the hottie you're looking for in Alcatraz. Once you do, bail is set at 600 THB for dancers, waitresses, and sign girls. Hot tub girls are 800 before midnight and 600 after. If it's a showgirl you're after though, that will be 2000 THB all night long. There's no pay-in-advance policy, so no worries about that. I've found the women to be quite entertaining and friendly, and don't be surprised it you end up handcuffed at some point by a playful cop...or two.

If you'd like more than a stiff dick to remember your time in the agogo, tee shirts, badges, and handcuffs are available for purchase.

Have you been to Alcatraz Agogo before? If so, post about your experiences here in an effort to keep your fellow mongers informed.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Visited Alcatraz 'for my crimes' on numerous occasions last trip...Has to be one of my favourite Agogo's. Plenty of stunning girls, very friendly and always a good experience. 10/10 for me.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I did not realize there was a third floor area. I suppose it's like Baccara in that if you don't specify going upstairs, they'll just sit you somewheres on the first floor.

The night I went it was pretty busy, so there were a lot of people standing around on the first floor, which I am not used to.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I went here last trip for a night. A girl who I had taken many times before at a different place told me the prices were fixed by Mamasan at 2000 ST / 3000LT.

No negotiation was allowed due to Mama needing her cut.

Nice place for a drink but beware.

Went in the place last April ,Got to drinking with one of the bouncers (great big Thai guy ) and had a hell of a time . Ran out of smokes and he sent some worker to get some for me . Man one hell of a night , it will be on my list of places to hit in 40 days . Just can not say any thing bad about the place ,it's a agogo as we know and I would say the staff working to make sure we have a good time are doing there job well . Ah met the guy running the pace I think also --- white guy --seem's all right ,but I could tell he had a lot on his mind and no time to talk that night .

None

• 2 weeks later...

Have walked pasted heaps of time but never venture in, I do not know why, but I will back in December might try it out, 3000 LT is high, is that the right amount?

............................. With three levels and over 100 girls to entertain you, Alcatraz is the largest among all the agogos. On the first floor you'll find ample seating, a huge stage, and a hot tub. The second level can be viewed from the first, and has cages and catwalks on which the girls dance. The third level is a lounge area complete with comfortable seating and areas for the girls to dance.

.................. there are 100+ girls employed by the agogo. ..............................................

......................... There's no pay-in-advance policy, so no worries about that. .................

Have you been to Alcatraz Agogo before? If so, post about your experiences here in an effort to keep your fellow mongers informed.

I went in there last night with 2 friends and I still don't get it, or this review.

I counted 12 pretty moderate girls on centre stage (clothed) and none up in the side cells or dancing/showing anywhere else.

One of the group did find a girl he wanted to BF and agreed the terms, until he was asked to pay everything up front.

He tried to discuss it but the Mamasan wouldn't budge.................. Define "policy"?

He declined and we left.

That's the PC version. rolleyes.gif

I went in there last night with 2 friends and I still don't get it, or this review.

I counted 12 pretty moderate girls on centre stage (clothed) and none up in the side cells or dancing/showing anywhere else.

One of the group did find a girl he wanted to BF and agreed the terms, until he was asked to pay everything up front.

He tried to discuss it but the Mamasan wouldn't budge.................. Define "policy"?

He declined and we left.

That's the PC version. rolleyes.gif

Yes, there are over 100 girls employed by the agogo. Doesn't mean they all work there every night. Depending on the time/day/month you go, numbers of girls inside will vary. For example, they have girls who start work when it opens, and then more start work about 10pm. During high season, there are more girls than usual. You say you saw 12 girls on the stage. Were there not 3 completely naked girls in the hot tub? How many dancers were not on the stage, but walking around and/or entertaining customers? How many sign girls and waitresses were there (they're bar finable as well). I don't think I've ever been in the place and seen less than 40 girls working at a time. Of course, I didn't go in there last night, so I'm not calling you a liar, but just saying my experience there has been different.

As for the pay in advance thing, I got it straight from the owner's mouth that there isn't one, which is what I reported in the initial post. If it comes from the owners mouth, I'd certainly call that a "policy," wouldn't you? Maybe the particular girl in question prefers to be paid in advance. Maybe the mamasan has something set up that the owner is unaware of. I don't know, as I wasn't there. Your friend who wanted to bar fine the girl had a choice to pay in advance, leave, or ask to speak to the owner and question what was going on. He chose to leave, as I would have as well.

With a few exceptions, I speak to the manager or owner of an establishment when I write these reports. In this case, it was the owner. I do the best I can to provide you all with photos, costs of bar fines, cost of drinks, a description of the layout, what the establishments have to offer, etc, etc, etc. But, can owners/managers/whoever lie to me about a policy? Sure can. Can policies change from one day to the next without me being contacted and made aware of the change? Sure can. That is why people's personal experience is valuable to these threads, and I thank you for sharing yours.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Yes, there are over 100 girls employed by the agogo. Doesn't mean they all work there every night. Depending on the time/day/month you go, numbers of girls inside will vary. For example, they have girls who start work when it opens, and then more start work about 10pm. During high season, there are more girls than usual. You say you saw 12 girls on the stage. Were there not 3 completely naked girls in the hot tub? How many dancers were not on the stage, but walking around and/or entertaining customers? How many sign girls and waitresses were there (they're bar finable as well). I don't think I've ever been in the place and seen less than 40 girls working at a time. Of course, I didn't go in there last night, so I'm not calling you a liar, but just saying my experience there has been different.

Thanks for not calling me a liar (I counted several times and 12 was the most I saw) and I wasn't calling you one. I don't know how many are on the payroll.

I don't know how many dancer rotations there are. You said 5, but the dancer I liked on stage came down for one drink, had to leave to dance the next rotation before she'd finished it, then came back hoping for another one.

I was just stating facts as they were on the night - Saturday.

TBH, we did not go upstairs. There was no sign of any 'activity', punters or girls, above ground level or we would have looked.

Dancers off stage and active - I'd guess similar, 12ish. Service girls similar again plus Mamasan/s - not sure. Sign girls no idea. Perhaps there were another 70 girls in the changing rooms lol.

I didn't count, but there weren't a lot of punters either - a lot of that bare concrete floor showing.

What I said about the Pay-up-Front demand was what I actually saw and heard happen in front of me. More than that would be conjecture.

I'm not here to do PR write-ups and I didn't plan to attack yours either.

You invited customers to post their experience, so I did, in a fairly non confrontational way I thought, until challenged.

You wrote up what you were told and I wrote up what I saw. The two were different is all.

I have no axe to grind with Alcatraz - some BMs like it a lot.

Personal experience by board members who've been to the agogo are valuable posts because they will contain information I can't (or won't) provide in the initial reports. If you saw x-number of girls there, then I have no reason to doubt you. The only reason I replied to your post was because you quoted me (and put a portion of that quote in bold text), so I thought you expected a reply. I didn't reply to question your experience in the agogo, and I'm happy you posted about what occurred while you were there so others will know what to look out for.

It would be great if members of the forum can go into various establishments and not have any surprises or questions about the way things are done there. While that won't always be the case, if we can at least limit the number of unwanted surprises, and perhaps even influence some businesses to change policies a vast majority of us don't like, then this section of the board is worth the effort.

When I was there in Aug/Sep on any given night they had 3 "teams" (as they told me) of approx 12 girls each who danced in rotation, along with 10 girls who danced rehearsed routines, (1 teamn of 5, 1 team of 4 and a pole dancer).

In addition there were the bathtub girls, a lot of serving girls plus the girls out front, so on any given night I saw approx 70 girls of which 50 were there to entertain

That was consistent for every night I was in Pattaya

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

I didn't know they had a third floor upstairs. Maybe it's like Baccara, where unless you request the server to sit upstairs, they'll just sit you somewhere on the first floor.

I found the stage a bit too far from the outer seating, I'm just used to the typical go go set up, with tiered seating surrounding a stage relatively close.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I have been a few times & like this place. Have always been lots of cute girls, and a real mix to suit all tastes. I've always found the music pretty good & the staff friendly.

Worth noting that the very best (IMO) pole dancer works here.. her show is awesome..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmnnijfahSE

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination

• 4 months later...

I don't need 70 girls as I can't afford that many. I only want one. Or two.

• 3 years later...

You get a lot of sob story scam chats from girls in here, but they do have a lot of them.  I counted about 20-25 on the stage at any given time and this was back in November so not what I'd call the 'high season;.

Mamasan is an absolute legend, rang the bell and she was lapdancing my mate and buying us shots out of her own pocket.  Has a pretty nifty laser pointer too that she'll let you have fun with.  The Mamasan makes this place.

Full Time Reprobate

Part Time Buffalo Rider

Archived