Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Windmill Club Agogo

Pictorial Reviews

AAA_2027.jpg

Opened in November 2005, and still going strong, The Windmill Club Agogo on Soi Diamond is a favorite among board members who like a hands-on interactive agogo. Open from 7pm to 3am, it's a must-go for first-time visitors and veterans alike. Having one floor, it's a medium sized agogo, but one that uses its space wisely, fitting in a large stage (a portion of which is reserved for showgirls), a smaller stage strictly for SWhowgirls, a hot tub, and four tables with stripper poles on them able to hold one girl each. Seating is the standard stools with benches lining the walls. The hot tub area is elevated with wrap-around bench seating, which is better than hot tub areas in some other agogos. If, for whatever reason you aren't into looking at women, three LCD televisions are included in the decor.

Happy hour is from 7pm to 10pm and features draft beer for 45 THB and house whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, and tequila for only 50 THB. Those of you who like to get a later start will pay 75 THB for draft beer and 150 THB for mixed drinks. Full bottles start out at 1500 THB and that includes the mixers. If it's a lady drink you're purchasing, then you'll pay 120 THB, which is the standard on Walking Street, with a few places charging more. Feeling like making all the girls scream? Ping pong balls are available and a ring of the bell will result in a bottle of tequila for the girls, and only 1000 THB added to your check bin...one of the cheapest agogo bells in town!

Speaking of ladies, they've got approximately 30 for you to choose from and if you want to take them out for a little while it will cost you 600 THB, and that includes waitresses and sign girls. Long time removals from the bar are 1000 THB; however, after midnight they drop to 600 THB, which is quite reasonable. Bar fines for the SWhowgirls vary, and you have to check with the mamasan for specifics on them. While on the topic of SWhowgirls, I've never seen the show stop. It doesn't matter what time I've been in there, happy hour or later, there's a show going on. If they ever stop, I've never seen it. And finally, there's no pay-in-advance policy when it comes to taking a girl out, which I know you all appreciate.

Have you been to The Windmill Club Agogo before? If so, post about your experiences there to help keep your fellow board members informed.

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Stop into Windmill Agogo on Wednesday, October 5th to welcome the new mamasan. Free food will be on offer as well as free shots of sambuca, tequila, and whiskey! Free...I like that word. It's bound to be a good time!

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

Loving your reviews. Makes it easier to make a list of what places I would like to visit later on this month.

I've been into the Windmill Agogo on my past four trips to Pattaya. It is probably the most memorable agogo for me for a few reasons.

The hands-on interaction is a major selling point and is almost obligatory for the customer. The girls are not shy in offering

their attentions in response for a tip or ladydrink to a degree where you are almost obliged to get hands-on. I always wear a pair of shorts and a ladys hand is most welcome when it goes up and fondles my tackle(and she will proceed to wank me off almost to completion - I've never publicly cum but I'm sure other customers have).

The girls definitely work the customers for ladydrinks but it is a small price to pay for such hands-on fun. If its more than just watching the ladies 'dance' around a pole in the bar is what you are looking for then Windmill is definitely worth a visit. And I will be back in a couple of weeks time.

You can log out anytime you like but you can never leave.

babydollsaddict.gif

Are the photos of the now departed old favourites still on the wall?

Sorry, didn't notice any photos on the wall. Hard to see everything other than the HAWT new SWhowgirls I saw! How I saw the televisions is a mystery to me.

The girls definitely work the customers for ladydrinks but it is a small price to pay for such hands-on fun.

That's an understatement and a half. It's the most mercenary place I have found sofar.

I was in a few nights back, got pounced apon by a couple of girls. Started ghe hands on fun and was asked for a LD each, part of the deal so I agreed. The drinks had no sooner arrived when they say "have to do show" and pull me to the dirty stage where the completely ignore me and the drinks I bought and start asking for LD from other customers.

I payed up and left, doubt I'll be back this trip.

The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs less. ~Brendan Francis, Playboy, 1985

That's an understatement and a half. It's the most mercenary place I have found sofar.

I was in a few nights back, got pounced apon by a couple of girls. Started ghe hands on fun and was asked for a LD each, part of the deal so I agreed. The drinks had no sooner arrived when they say "have to do show" and pull me to the dirty stage where the completely ignore me and the drinks I bought and start asking for LD from other customers.

I payed up and left, doubt I'll be back this trip.

I think that the 1,000 baht barfine before midnight contributes to the feral demands for ladydrink as the girls don't get so many barfines before this time and focus on the ladydrink as a definite money earner. I agree from my observations that a protracted hands-on can sometimes be patchy depending on their dance roster and the bars need for them to get on the stage and leaving the customer in an abrupt manner. Had it happen to me with a girl 'handling' me and guzzling her 'dlink' then going off when another not forthcoming to those who will give you more of a thrill. At the end of the day the whole barscene is geared to getting the baht off the customer maybe it is a bit more "raw" in an interactive bar (had similar in Babydolls as well).

babydollsaddict.gif

Eye opening experience for me, very much a newbie. It was the wild, crazy type of place i have read about but never experienced for myself. Loved it. Can't believe it really happened. Girls doing everything imaginable. Lots of fun.

Girls aren't shy about asking for LD, but most work hard for that drink. BF 3 gals, had fun with all including my first ever 3 some, but a few issues with money or runners. A friend had mixed experience BFing girls there with disagreement over money.

In summary, buy some LD and be prepared to have girls all over you.

Eye opener all right, those girls in there will do anything, lots of hands on and lots of men smiling, always some action going on.

Will be back again, did not know the tv were in there.

I think that the 1,000 baht barfine before midnight contributes to the feral demands for ladydrink as the girls don't get so many barfines before this time and focus on the ladydrink as a definite money earner. I agree from my observations that a protracted hands-on can sometimes be patchy depending on their dance roster and the bars need for them to get on the stage and leaving the customer in an abrupt manner. Had it happen to me with a girl 'handling' me and guzzling her 'dlink' then going off when another not forthcoming to those who will give you more of a thrill. At the end of the day the whole barscene is geared to getting the baht off the customer maybe it is a bit more "raw" in an interactive bar (had similar in Babydolls as well).

Thx for your posting due to a recent increase in the number of girls the longtime barfine of 1000bt before midnight has been suspended the st bar has always been 600 dancer 700 showgirl irrespective of what time it is.

• 7 months later...

Apologies for my omission as I tend to go long time most of the time and did not think of the short time.

Like the new website - a great addition.

babydollsaddict.gif

fun place to visit,was there only once but had some fun....lol..J

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I really enjoyed the place in April and went back next day to barfine a girl called Taom. She was great in the sack and quite a sweet girl of only 18/19. Only problem was going back a few days later when she was pissed up and started crying her eyes out when I said she was too pissed for me to barfine her. She went out the back and came back with her purse and gave me the money for the barfine still crying. Don't believe in freebies as there is always a catch and although late, I was sober. Told her I'd take her the following day which seemed to calm her down.

Good fun and one of the few Agogo's that really is hands on. The girls on stage doing the shows are a great laugh.

visited the Windmill several times in April, took 2 of the show girls (not together) on several occasions. Had a good time inside the club, out and about and in the room. Top girls, i will be visiting again in November.

I Don't know why, but I always seem to be able to roll up at Windmill Club and find the same atmosphere.

In an age where, I'm getting Older and Patts BGs are getting more Jaded, I still find the same party atmosphere here. I'm quite often amazed at what the Girls on the Centre Stages will put up with, quite Frankly.

I would say, whilst there is a Naysayer on this thread, I still cart Mates along, when I'm looking for a quintessential place to show of the Patts GoGo scene.

Please don't let this place go the way of so many other W.S. aGoGos. Girls who put themselves on a Pedestal, rather than recognising that the real Customer Base is to be had in Girls making the Punter feel special, or able to relax.

I think it should be recognised that you need to spend some money to lubricate proceeedings, though.

GoGos never survived on Khi Neow Customers, ogling free Pussy.

Don't know about you, but at the very least, I leave a good tip for those GoGos that show Pussy.

Got to promote my preferences and protect the local Industry. Otherwise go to Nana Plaza and let your imagination do the work.

Had a quick visit there in aaaaa let me think..... About July/august 2011. Two girls, one really small, only 146 cm (4 ft 10" ?)had to ask her, did a show on a table or small scene next to the seating along the wall. I bought some drinks and tipped. I had a good time, they did the whole lesbian show and it was fun talking to them. Then i got the best offer i've had so far. " I like you too mutt, you pay bar for her you get me too for free". I swear i'm not making it up, but unfortunalely not in pattaya as "single-man" that time and had to bail out, after tipping generously due to the ego boost 555. They sure know what buttons to push. Definately reccomend Windmill, liked the feel of the place. With some luck I'll be back this summer.

I really like this gogo, the girls are very friendly and for only a drink you can let play your fingers and sure the girl like that.

• 4 weeks later...

The Wiqndmill has always been must on my visits. Looking forward to it next week. Good tip about wearing shorts too!

• 6 months later...

One of the best bars,see you again in Feb and bringing a newbie this time!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

The girls are great but the Owner is a tosser! Have been going there for years, regularly as well having lived here the last two years, but when I took my friends there recently, having done our thing we left, however, the Owner was stood in the doorway talking, so I politely said excuse me, to which he either ignored or didn't hear, I asked him again and without any response I gently pushed him to one side. This sparked a reaction at which point I told him I had already asked him to move twice and irrespective of that, who stands in the bloody doorway! We exchanged verbal differences and then as we were 20 yards away from his club he opened the door and called me a cunt! In true Thai fashion his little body guard picked up a metal bar from the A Frame Stand outside (remember this!) and threatened me, I speak a high enough level of Thai to tell him what had happened which he was cool with and we left it at that. However, the spineless little twat of an Owner hid away back inside...................so, enjoy the club for what it is and for the fun you can have, as for the Owner, he probably made the mistake of thinking i am just a two week tourist and that our paths will never cross, hmmmm, think again!

• 1 year later...

I had a great time here, girls really friendly and drinks were reasonably prices even though we went quite late.

Surprisingly liberal place.

Full Time Reprobate

Part Time Buffalo Rider

Archived