IGNORED

Top Agoda Hotels in Bangkok

LaaMok

hotels near nana seem to be the most popular, like majestic suites and dawin hotel. Following popularity near soi nana are JW Marriot Hotel, Amari Boulevard Hotel and Ever rich inn.

hotels near soi cowboy aren't so popular as the nana hotels, but the following are the most booked by addicts members. Asoke suites hotel, S sukhumvit suites and grottino suites hotel.

comments and reviews are welcome.

Hotels near soi nana

Hotels near soi cowboy

I stay in Grottino a lot.

Great location, decent sized rooms, massive showers and super comfy beds. It feels more like a serviced apartment as there is a separate key card operated entrance.

Downside is no pool, dark rooms and erratic wifi. Fine for a couple of nights stay but if staying longer I would look elsewhere.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I voted for the Marriott because it is the best hotel on the list, but it is not my preferred hotel in Bangkok. The Marriott is a good 4.5 * business hotel with a great location a few steps from Nana, but it is over priced compared to what is available in BKK, unless formal ornate lobbies are your thing.

I recommend the Grand Millennium which is a block from Cowboy and the Asok train stations. The 4.5* rooms at GM are just as good as the Marriott and 40% less. I also like Admiral Premier. AP's largest suites (65sq meters) go for less than 3000bt. I enjoy bringing girls back to my suite and entertaining them in the living room before we adjourn to the bedroom. The largest suite has a Jacuzzi and washing machine in the bathroom. AP is 2.5 blocks from Cowboy down an interesting and relatively quiet Soi 23.

I have often stayed at the Nana Hotel, since I first went to Thailand in 1994. It is best described as "mature" - like me! What I like about it first of all is the location - in Soi Nana (Soi 4), right opposite the Nana Plaza and close to the Skytrain at Nana BTS station. Another plus is the very reasonable price range. The new swimming pool on the third floor is excellent, with waterfall feature, plenty of sun loungers, and a covered area to escape from the noonday sun (or the tropical downpours), if you want to.

The buffet breakfast is included in the price, and has just about everything you could want, while the attentive staff are always ready to bring you more and more cups of fresh coffee. Just remember to get down there before 10 am, and pick up your breakfast voucher from reception. Also, if you book on-line through Agoda or hotels Thailand etc, remember to print off their official accomodation voucher when they email it to you. Otherwise the hotel might not be able to honour the booking. I ended up in a convenient internet cafe next door, having to log on to my home computer and print it off in a panic.

The most striking feature is the infamous, raucous Nana Plaza across the road, where there are dozens of mostly gogo bars on 3 floors, packed to the ceiling with hundreds of cute little Thai beauties, who seem very eager and willing to make your stay in BKK a memorable and enthralling one. When you run out of cash to keep these temptresses happy, there is a very convenient Bureau de Change on the corner of the Plaza, which seems to be 'open all hours'.

Another notable feature of the Plaza is the shrine to Buddha in one corner. I really enjoy sitting in the open-air bar next to it in the afternoon lull, watching these adorable young ladies of pleasure arrive for work, as they stop to leave flowers or food offerings, or to light incense prayer sticks. They are so devout and sincere.

That is why I love Thailand.

I stayed twice this year at The Boss Suites in Soi Nana Tai. Nice rooms, nice food, nice pool, friendly staff and tuktuk transport to Nana Plaza and Nana station. Highly recomended.

This such a loaded question and poll! It depends on what you are looking for and also if you're paying or your company is paying. I voted for the JW Marriott as it is simply the best in the area. I like it even better than The Landmark (which wasn't on the list) although it is also very good.

If I'm the one that is paying then I definitely go down market. I like the Centre Point on Soi 10. Very nice and a quiet soi as well. About halfway between Cowboy and Nana and not too far from the Skytrain either the Asoke or Nana stations. Other hotels that I like are The Woraburi at the end of soi 4 just before the Tobaco Monopoly, The Manhattan on Soi 15, and The Royal Benja on Soi 5.

If you plan on taking a girl(s) back to your hotel every night it might be a good idea to enquire as to whether is a joiner fee or not as that can make quite a difference depending on the hotel.

This such a loaded question and poll! It depends on what you are looking for and also if you're paying or your company is paying. I voted for the JW Marriott as it is simply the best in the area. I like it even better than The Landmark (which wasn't on the list) although it is also very good.

If I'm the one that is paying then I definitely go down market. I like the Centre Point on Soi 10. Very nice and a quiet soi as well. About halfway between Cowboy and Nana and not too far from the Skytrain either the Asoke or Nana stations. Other hotels that I like are The Woraburi at the end of soi 4 just before the Tobaco Monopoly, The Manhattan on soi 15, and The Royal Benja on Soi 5.

If you plan on taking a girl(s) back to your hotel every night it might be a good idea to enquire as to whether is a joiner fee or not as that can make quite a difference depending on the hotel.

I see what you are getting at, however they are the top hotels on the Agoda list that addicts have used, I don't know what other guys use as I don't have access to that info.

My first trip coming up. I'm staying at the Admiral Premier. Any thoughts on that one?

I have often stayed at the Nana Hotel, since I first went to Thailand in 1994. It is best described as "mature" - like me! What I like about it first of all is the location - in Soi Nana (Soi 4), right opposite the Nana Plaza and close to the Skytrain at Nana BTS station. Another plus is the very reasonable price range. The new swimming pool on the third floor is excellent, with waterfall feature, plenty of sun loungers, and a covered area to escape from the noonday sun (or the tropical downpours), if you want to.

The buffet breakfast is included in the price, and has just about everything you could want......

Now I like the Marriott whenever I have points to burn. But I must agree with PadTheLad that the Nana hotel itself has a certain charm. And it certainly has close at hand just about everything you could want!

Room at Nana has certain charm.jpg

Please note that the Nana rooms have older lamps, beds, decorations, worn rugs.

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

The Majestic Grande hotel is an excellent hotel within a brief walking distance to Nana. It's next to the Marriott on Soi 2. It's reasonably priced and the rooms are nice and it's very guest friendly. I always stay there when I visit Bangkok. You can walk to Nana from the hotel and be there in 5 minutes.

I will be staying at The Eastin Makkasan in Bangkok before going to Pattaya , does any body know of it is guest friendly ?Travel agent booked me in there .Seems to be a good hotel .

Sorry this hotel is not guest friendly.

Tim

Sorry this hotel is not guest friendly.

Tim

Thank you for info -bummer (lol) . I have booked a double room , can they still charge extra when you bring a girl to the room if the room is booked for 2 guests ?

Thank you for info -bummer (lol) . I have booked a double room , can they still charge extra when you bring a girl to the room if the room is booked for 2 guests ?

Yes they can and do. This is a tour group and family hotel. It does not matter if you booked for 2 people in this case.

Tim

My first trip coming up. I'm staying at the Admiral Premier. Any thoughts on that one?

yeah,... great choice, i only remember enjoying it but not much detail sorry, i think if i had to pay a joiner fee i would NOT have been positive about it , though i may have booked it to sweeten up the wife as its a top hotel,not like me to pay over £20/1000b pn how long are you staying there for ?

best hotel i ever stayed in bkk was the aspen suites on soi2 sukhumvit, next to nana, modern,clean, big bed, no joiner fee,nice kitchen,bath big ,lcd tv , lovely staff,good b/f,only stayed cos it was a good deal at the time about £24 , i think its usually about £32 , worth it if you dont have to support yourself here for 2 months + at a time, i then usually stay in a nice room in naklua for 5000b pm.......= 3 night @ aspen suites !