IGNORED

LK Mansion deal

tobeornottobe

A decent place and if you stay there for a month only 500baht a day in high season.

:08:

just checked it out , good value from a reputable hotel chain , has more bad reviews than good on trip advisor , im sure a good source will pop up on here with some better info on the place, heres a video i got of youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaT7ZqJCg_I

Take me down to the paradise city. Were the grass is green and the girls are pretty

took the deal, but the reviews haven't been that great on the pace, so I will see.

thanks for sharing. the pics on the site look really good, and that's not a bad price. just a shame that the location is so terrible

Edited by king_leer

SN7tukw.gif

just booked for january,580batt monthly rate.stayed there in may,no major problems.ithought the location was great,each to their own i suppose.swiming pool was way to hot.cant wait.

• 1 month later...

Won't be staying here again, they charge for Internet and make a big deal out of every girl you bring back, and what is up with the older woman working days there? She gave us attitude except when the boss was there, really nasty. basically a glorified Guesthouse without internet, 250 for 10 hours.