IGNORED

Classy Inn Pattaya

Pictorial Reviews

1.jpg

classy-map.gif

While strolling down Walking Street early this evening, I took notice of a hotel I hadn't seen before. Located to the right of Halo (a few hundred meters from the entrance of Walking Street if you enter from Beach Road), Classy Inn Pattaya has a small entry way, and if you weren't looking for it, you'd likely miss it. Upon speaking with the manager, I learned it's been in business for the past 6 months.

After asking a few questions, the friendly manager offered to show me one of the 20 rooms they have available, from 2 types of standard rooms, to a superior room, to a suite with a view of the sea. I chose to view a standard room (# 307) and got some pictures for you all. Although next to a disco/coyote (Halo), I was unable to hear the music through the walls of the 3rd floor room. As you can see, the furnishings are simple but look nice. I found the room, toilet, hallway, and stairwell to all be very clean.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7-3.jpg

Each room has a large bed, closet, cable television, air conditioning, toilet, refrigerator with mini bar (beer, soft drinks, and 2 free bottles of water per day) and a room safe. As for hotel amenities, it has 24 hour reception staff, laundry service, housekeeping, and taxi service to and from the airport.

Rates start out at 890 THB per night, but drop to 700 THB per night if staying 3 nights or more. If it's a short-time room you're looking for, those are available for 400 THB per hour. Obviously, being on Walking Street, it's close to the action and you'll find no shortage of things to do, from beer bars to agogos, and discos. There are also a variety of restaurants and street food nearby.

The contact information is as follows:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: +66 (0) 38 413 031

Mobile: +66 (0) 85 280 7540

If you've stayed at the Classy Inn Pattaya, I encourage you to respond to this post and provide your fellow board members with an account of your experiences while there.

Edited by Pictorial Reviews

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

I have asked for a hotel closer to the WAS but I must say that you have strong :Clap7:,in the heart of this one which is great for heavy drinker like me :Drunk1: .

I'll take a look at my next trip and can be booked 1 or 2 nights. :Good_Job:

Looks nice. I checked out their web site. It looks like they expect payment in advance and don't take credit cards (Paypal or bank transfer only.).

I would appreciate, for future reviews, if you could mention whether they take credit cards.

Thanks3.gif

Looks nice. I checked out their web site. It looks like they expect payment in advance and don't take credit cards (Paypal or bank transfer only.).

I would appreciate, for future reviews, if you could mention whether they take credit cards.

Thanks3.gif

Does it have a pool? And...does it have safety deposit box or safe in rooms?

I am a BABY DOLL fan

Does it have a pool? And...does it have safety deposit box or safe in rooms?

No, it doesn't have a pool.

Per the initial post:

"Each room has a large bed, closet, cable television, air conditioning, toilet, refrigerator with mini bar (beer, soft drinks, and 2 free bottles of water per day) and a room safe."

Edited by Pictorial Reviews

Mission: to assist Pattaya-Addicts members by providing facts and photos of local businesses, thereby allowing them to better choose the establishments where they'd like to spend their time and money.

Are you a business owner who would like an information and pictorial thread about your establishment (hotel, Agogo, beer bar, restaurant, etc)? If so, send me a private message listing a contact name and phone number so we can schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.

No, it doesn't have a pool.

Per the initial post:

"Each room has a large bed, closet, cable television, air conditioning, toilet, refrigerator with mini bar (beer, soft drinks, and 2 free bottles of water per day) and a room safe."

do they have month rates

do they have month rates

If you go to their website, you'll see towards the bottom of the main page it lists "Price/Month," however, what's actually listed is the daily price per month, and what I was told in person, and what's listed on a banner hanging up in front of the place is cheaper than their website states. It seems they've lowered their prices, but their website doesn't reflect that. I provided you all with what I was told in person, which is the same price listed on the banner hanging up in front of the place.

To answer your question, the only discount I was told about was if you stay 3 days or more.

In the reports, if something's not listed, typically that means it's not available. For instance, there's hundreds of hotels in Pattaya. Some will offer things like laundry service, airport taxi, and discounts and other hotels won't. I'd much rather list what a hotel has than what a hotel hasn't. However, as with nearly everything in Thailand, money talks. So, if you don't see a particular service, but would like to have it, my suggestion would be to ask the hotel and see if an arrangement can be made. The same goes with discounts. While the hotel may not advertise a monthly discount, that's not to say you won't get one if you inquire about it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

i have just stayed in that hotel and let me say its very cleen ,,sheets changed daily ,,free bottled water daily ,,,if you ask nicely they,ll wash your clothes ,,,the ladie who runs it is very very friendly and great to get on with ,,,,i would recommened it to every 1 and cant wait to go back in sepember and stay there again

i have just stayed in that hotel and let me say its very cleen ,,sheets changed daily ,,free bottled water daily ,,,if you ask nicely they,ll wash your clothes ,,,the ladie who runs it is very very friendly and great to get on with ,,,,i would recommened it to every 1 and cant wait to go back in sepember and stay there again

Great to have a review from someone who has stayed there.

Did you stay in a sea view room and what was the noise like at night time?

I'd like to stay in this place for part of a future trip.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I STAYED IN THE TOP ROOM WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 650 BAHT A NITE BUT THE GOOD LADIE LET ME HAVE IT FOR 600 A NIGHT ,,,,YOU CAN HERE THE MUSIC A LITTLE BIT BUT THIS DIDNT BOTHER ME ONE BIT AS WAS RATHER DRUNK THE TIME I WAS GETTING IN LOL,,, YOUR RIGHT IN THE HEART OF Walking Street ASWELL WHICH TO ME WAS A BONUS

Website doesnt work www.classyinnpattaya.com

Are they still open for business?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts