IGNORED

My garden in Bangkok

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW42Co3KgNegrEnEHmEllN_xz0GsE4BqpIuQWBHiSSl7O168lsuK5DFe8G1HD0MlWUewU1G7zmxnQ6enfnag1Kj0P5bX1dt5_c_NFrMCa_76qQ.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW4uP7MoyYkbnT4l3nduzN1hCP3iE72w1FwjOlgsFUztA2ldSGmS0_gJPRk8zURbChUz0Fz8BFAIZDTTGvAtxSauan2Yl1FHpBH1XJIU1bwJfg.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW5OIseep_yTlScxV60MhYhcYN2V1W6S5RQpXc8Mcc_10K8V8Q_Ul0gVH_uNvBUBDUlkSwEZizSdYUx9hrABFmoupLPR1kDUM30mg857VhEz5g.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW6ctA0hd5TiXcdK8HUA17KBt74J3l_ZNmlv3FtneQRKMhEMtiFuULhaIAlNFIVAo3HNAIdYHi7JOxiTNU9onbakzcvBtqKm1dDM1lGNZSfANg.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW6TUI9jQ_mIXU9MlbQGidyKfZIhWWmIOC2XSfhVTJ11eHwlzBPXHCO3_XUautScYNSEuS319ZK4TsJl0f_zB3X3s2QB9ciS0hx95hiDEAQBcg.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW7EG1qSBRSfaD6tSB4Y3yog5aawrMAJGsf973GXZxeAHYH0UlWj4PBdJXBCPrUcuj0d8zBwxEEDsVrgHbZlPm3smSeRh_BbM5AQkTxej7Wozw.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW7gi07ygHEMhLqyslaNyj2Gm0goBp3zVoexx2OKzvm_wm2srBCahr3XJU9bA5H38PPTYb2WNQ3wXXmUcInPTlZH42wyaY6KaYGYH5ppMH6wtg.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW7h_7cjWTPkzdJrDWiN3_ETRqLxyFRYA0_a9T3GgaeDDyfT8M4NzJXTlNAR6qy06FaQDTKNxheFI__3lnUfBu4qR4bpWzzwUaXpfdg7AdeFdQ.jpg

x1pqH4b6poLvbhkxH8GLBBPk_xRejUvV7md8LEX12t_yW76FBlEthKA8Ka_pAycu9dukXsVGgqVq0GbP9YqjuO2qvvB_SJQdEvyx9wwMkQzMoU6K5XZJRwUd29mYlGu7_rAD_L1DDoyvzki_XXyAlqmgQ.jpg

Edited by panudate

Nice place looks like Leary's place out one of Collin Piperels books!

Thanks for sharing

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Really nice thread mate - looks cool in both senses of the word.

Did you have any "yung" problems with all the water or was it moving? My neighbour has just pissed me off building a large pond with no moving water next door which will bring them in droves.

We have just bought our 3rd house here, and for the first time it has a garden to speak of - well its got a large area of scrubland now but we have plans :Chokdee:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Loads of the little bastards, i got scars that you wouldnt believe! I did love sitting outside by the pond reading, so relaxing. Always had a fan on me though to get the things away!

Beauty garden, man. :Chokdee:

Only two things missing - where are The Grill and the spare beer refrigerator ???

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

Really nice thread mate - looks cool in both senses of the word.

Did you have any "yung" problems with all the water or was it moving? My neighbour has just pissed me off building a large pond with no moving water next door which will bring them in droves.

We have just bought our 3rd house here, and for the first time it has a garden to speak of - well its got a large area of scrubland now but we have plans :Drunk1:

Tell him to throw some fish in there in a hurry, they should help to keep the problem down. Make sure he uses live fish though! :Laugh1:

Beauty garden, man. :Chokdee:

Only two things missing - where are the grill and the spare beer refrigerator ???

There is no such thing a "spare beer fridge". Once there is beer in a fridge it automatically becomes primary and one with only food in it becomes secondary or surplus to requirements. :Photo1:

There are already hundreds of fish in there, and the housekeepers, yes all 6 of them spent a lot of time trying to kill the things in the house and around the house, cos i am one of the unlucky ones who has sweet blood and always ended up with about 20 bites a day minimum!

It was one hell of an experience living there with 16 people! Lucky my Thai is good enough to communicate, I think I even speak a bit of Laos but I don't know! lol

There are already hundreds of fish in there, and the housekeepers, yes all 6 of them spent a lot of time trying to kill the things in the house and around the house, cos i am one of the unlucky ones who has sweet blood and always ended up with about 20 bites a day minimum!

It was one hell of an experience living there with 16 people! Lucky my Thai is good enough to communicate, I think I even speak a bit of Laos but I don't know! lol

I bought one of those tennis bat shaped electric mozzy killers - its great fun sitting on the bog in the morning zapping the little bastards. :Banana_Beard:

(should this be in the "toilet humour" section??)

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I bought one of those tennis bat shaped electric mozzy killers - its great fun sitting on the bog in the morning zapping the little bastards. :Banana_Beard:

(should this be in the "toilet humour" section??)

LOL, I've got a couple of them bats here in my house at home (uk) I brought them home from Bankok a couple years ago.

Very humane fly killer :Headbang2:

Hehe, so its not just me that spends more time in the toilet than required! lolzzzzzzzzzzz

The fish response was meant more for whitespider. I'd be surprised if there weren't lots of fish around your place. But a good stock of fish in a smaller enclosed area will have a greater effect than an area such as yours. :Chokdee:

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

nice garden, does anyone else need a crap really badly when they see a nice garden?

nice garden, does anyone else need a crap really badly when they see a nice garden?

No, we don't shit in ours! lol

Stunning photos Pan :Bravo1:

Any more??

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

• 1 month later...

Nice garden pan, bet there's all sorts of snakes and spiders out there? Id be shitting myself going out there :GrinNod1:

Without a family a rich man is very poor

• 3 months later...
Nice garden pan, bet there's all sorts of snakes and spiders out there? Id be shitting myself going out there :D

Thats what would concern me. Plenty of room for the sneaky bastards to hide in that garden.

looks like a cool place panudate!!!

have you had the place for long?

I'm not there any longer unluckily, I'm back in London with my new family. That was where I was with my ex wife, her place not mine.

Panudate, great place. I wish I could of seen it

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand