IGNORED

Swede got lifesentence for drugs

Mikael1963

http://www.ethailand.com/news/mr-kim-eriksson-sirawan-sentenced-life-imprisonment-in-thailand-224315.html

One scum away. feel ashamed on behalf of us swedes, to bad that this sort of people does go to LOS and ruin a lot of peoples life. Would have been best if they hadnt converted the death penalty to life.

Shit! methamphetamine is a real shit this stuff,people who take this shit become crazy and paranoid :Crazy1: .Well done! he rots in prison :Clap9:

He was a CHEMIST not just a Dealer, he was lucky they Reduced the sentance from Death to life behind bars...

But not the brightest guy, read on a swedish site that he first pled that he only had the lab to make Liquid soap, and he thought the judge would fall for that ;)

http://www.ethailand.com/news/mr-kim-eriksson-sirawan-sentenced-life-imprisonment-in-thailand-224315.html

One scum away. feel ashamed on behalf of us swedes, to bad that this sort of people does go to LOS and ruin a lot of peoples life. Would have been best if they hadnt converted the death penalty to life.

I by no means wants to defend or talk good people who are producers or distributers of drugs. Anybody in his right mind is against it! But the way you talk about deathpenalty is a better solution. :o Where do you drawl the line? Keep in mind that if there should be a goverment formed by feminazi's we would all be hanged by our balls on the highest trees to let us starve to dead and they would not even have to convince themselves they do the right thing!That said, being sentenced for life in a Thai jail, i would be happy to take a bullet asap!

He was a CHEMIST not just a Dealer, he was lucky they Reduced the sentance from Death to life behind bars...

Life behind bars at Bangkok Hilton is worse than death.

As far as i heard the story - hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer.....

And yes, for his defence (due to a swedish newspaper) he claimed that he was tricked into it and his purposes was to make Liquid alcohol or soap- But the chemist that "helped" him out seemed to be in mascophy with the BiB and you know (hell yeah!) . Who doesnt want to make their own soap? And of course BiB are after thoose guys not willing to pay taxes for Liquid soap!? Anyway he claimed that they was after him for some reason, wonder why...... It has to do with the soap?

BUT 56 (!)grams of metha-amfetamine was found at the location (story doent tell if he tried to wash his hands with it or not) - Hmmmm, will that amount of DRUGS assure you clean hands? Well!?

I dont feel sorry for him at all! And i hope that he get what he deserves and more IMO!

Cheers!

Will be in town 8-22/11 2012 and 8/2-1/3-2013

Trip report October 2011

I don't feel sorry for him at all, he deserves what he got. However, on a totally separate note I am pissed that the Thais would give a life sentence for manufacturing drugs to a "falang" but give a 3 years suspended sentence to a thai that robbed/killed a "falang" and gave another thai in the same crime a passport so he could flee to macau. I believe in justice and the thais for the most part dont because they tinge their justice through the eyes of prejudice

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/blood-money-to-win-freedom/story-e6frea83-122

Edited by oldschool1965

Shit! methamphetamine is a real shit this stuff,people who take this shit become crazy and paranoid :Crazy1: .Well done! he rots in prison :Clap9:

Ditto!

That meth shit killed one of my pals.

• 2 weeks later...

The processes of making meth and making soap are quite different. Making meth is a very dangerous process which can result in explosions or serious fires. If he was doing this in a residential building he was putting everyone around him in serious peril. As far as Thai justice for falang vs. Thai, rest assured that there have been many Thais executed without trial for dealing drugs. I believe the numbers are in the thousands during Thaksin's time at the helm. The real shame is that at the top of the drug food chain there are well connected very wealthy people who never get touched by the law. The drug "war" is a big money making business for the police. Why anyone would go to Thailand to manufacture meth is beyond me. Thailand is full of meth already.

I would have preferred death that have to live out my days in a shit-hole like the Bagwan Hilton .you don't mess about with drugs in Thailand

I wish we had the same drug sentences in the UK as it brings so much misery to many people and loved ones. :Cross_Fingers:

Agreed - it you cannot do the time don't do the crime. When will thesee people understand zero tolerance on drugs actually means that.