Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Billabong V Soi 13 (Dynasty/Inn House)

sydneyguy28

Hey guys,

Tossing up between staying at Billabong or on Soi 13 - either Dynasty or Inn House for my first trip in a month's time. Have friends staying on Soi 13 whoi have been previously. Also heard good reports about Billabong...

How far are they from each other (walk) and is there anyone with experience staying at either or all of them that would have any reccomendations... I haven't really seen anything too negative about them and they seem rather similar but any further info from the "locals" would be great.

Cheers.

im partial to Billabong owner gregg is a great guy,many of the bargirls great fun and the cashiers and other girl behind the counter are very helpfull.cabfare to and from the airport was the cheapest ive had and agood driver to.take a look et Billabong girls report some decent looking girls there

iggy

Stayed at Dynasty, my last trip, very good have no complaints, on bhat bus route central to lots ,walking st and LK Metro, soi Baukau, recommend you ask for room at back of hotel, if you stay is longer than 21 nights can have discount.....great spot ....bb....

The rooms are nice in the Dynasty, good shower and great location. I would have a look at the Billabong first, some like it but someone advised me against it when I was thinking of staying there, it will be noisier, they are not very far apart.

Edited by Ludhamlad

Its only a short walk from Billabong to Dynasty/soi 13, 5-10 minutes.

Dynasty is good and a great location,but for the price better rooms available. Unless

you can get a discount for booking a longer stay.

If you are going in low season, just book a couple of nights somewhere and check other places on foot.

If its your first trip Dynasty is a safe option.

I recommend the The Haven also on soi 13. Very good but very popular, might be hard

to get a booking.

Which ever you choose, you will have the time of your life.

CP

Edited by Chilli Pepper

Its only a short walk from Billabong to Dynasty/soi 13, 5-10 minutes.

Dynasty is good and a great location,but for the price better rooms available. Unless

you can get a discount for booking a longer stay.

If you want value for money Billabong is maybe the one, but could be noisey if theres a party

near by.

The only reason i dont stay in guest houses like Billabong, is i am worried after a few beers

i will barfine one of the girls in the bar below. And as i like to short time alot could cause

problems later on.

If you are going in low season, just book a couple of nights and check other places on foot.

If its your first trip Dynasty is a safe option.

If you can get a booking i recommend the The Haven also on soi 13. Very good,but very popular.

Enjoy your trip, you will have the time of your life.

CP

I've stayed a few times briefly at the Dynasty when using the shuttle from BKK. I'ts an OK place but leans toward the basic side. I've checked out the Billabong and it looks good to me. I suspect it would be better for a person who's not a light sleeper as the noise could last well into the wee hours.

As has been mentioned before, barfining from the place where you stay is fraught with potential probs. I'd recommend against it. There's 30,000 ladies or more available in the city.

Cheers fpr all the responses guys, very much appreciated.

I don't tend to hit the hay before 2-3am when in Thailand anyways, and will sleep through anything so noise normally isn't too much of an issue, but I do have a slight worry about BF girls from the place you stay. That could get rather awkward...

They both seem to be fairly safe options, maybe toss of the coin job. ;)

The countdown is on!

im staying at the INN House for the last 5 months lol

Internet great, rooms small but ok, and a great bar ( open 20 hrs a day )

1 min walk to Beachroad, and 5 min to WS

Bahtbusses in both directions within 1 min walk

Perfect location

PS: good staff too, they sometimes sleep with you bring your friend to the room, if u know what i mean

AH well, 17 reasons to stay there :-;

Som nam na !

im staying at the INN House for the last 5 months lol

Internet great, rooms small but ok, and a great bar ( open 20 hrs a day )

1 min walk to Beachroad, and 5 min to WS

Bahtbusses in both directions within 1 min walk

Perfect location

PS: good staff too, they sometimes sleep with you bring your friend to the room, if u know what i mean

AH well, 17 reasons to stay there :-;

5 months! must be good mate!

Soi 13 does sound like a pretty central location to kick things off from.

The staff sound very "friendly" at the Inn. Well done! haha

The rooms are nice in the Dynasty, good shower and great location. I would have a look at the Billabong first, some like it but someone advised me against it when I was thinking of staying there, it will be noisier, they are not very far apart.

Been to Pattaya 4 times and stayed at the Dynasty every time . Nice place and safe ,never had any thing come up lost there . Just make damn sure you do not get a room that over looks Soi 13 ,that damn bar across the street can be hell when you want to sleep , Get a room on the back side and it's all good

None

Been to Pattaya 4 times and stayed at the Dynasty every time . Nice place and safe ,never had any thing come up lost there . Just make damn sure you do not get a room that over looks Soi 13 ,that damn bar across the street can be hell when you want to sleep , Get a room on the back side and it's all good

Have also stayed at the Dynasty and never had a problem. Good room and friendly and competent staff.

I disagree though with the noise factor. Had a room at the front and never really had a problem with the noise. Found it usually dies off by 1-2am anyway.Thought the perve factor outweighed the noise.LOL

Bonus you have Lek hotel across the road for the cheap buffet breakfast.

Have stayed at Billabong once - but never at Dynasty.

Depends on what standard you are looking for, but for me I did not like the rooms at Billabong.

The reasons:

- The bed is extremely hard!

- The shower is very bad - almost no water coming out

- The clean towels smell very bad

- Not very impressed with the cleaning of the rooms - even if I put tip on the bed

And in general the rooms and bath was trashed. I actually checked out some days before my booking was over and moved to PS apartments. MUCH better... clean rooms, good towels and a bed I actually could sleep on. And, cheaper!

My friend had it worse- his room smelled like shit :-) He could not stay in there anymore.

But that beeing said - the bar at Billabong are very good, and most of the girls are very nice. Recommend it as a bar, and will come back for a drink. I know many BM like Billabong, and sorry if I insult anyone. I didn't like it - others do :-)

Good luck!