IGNORED

Brand new studio for rent in the heart of Pattaya

TheLostShark

Brand new studio apartment for rent in downtown center of Pattaya.

################################################################################

32 sqm. studio unit at The Urban Pattaya City Condominiums for rent

################################################################################

• Building C. @ The Urban
  • 32 square meter studio
  • Brand new
  • Cable TV (32") and DVD player
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Very close to Walking Street, soi buakao, second road and the Avenue mall
  • Two Gyms
  • Three swimming pools (2 at the ground floor and 1 at the rooftop of building C)
  • Sauna
  • And much more (see: http://www.theurbanpattaya.com/index2.html)

PRICE

Shortterm: negotiable.

Long term (6 to 12 months): 15.000 baht per month excluding water and electricity (government rates)

MAP/LOCATION

map.jpg

PHOTOS

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Edited by TheLostShark

Nice condo dude, think you will rent it out quickly because not many studios around like this...

Good luck with it :)

Would you take 12,000 pm for a 12 month contract?

No, I'm sorry.

For a 12 month contract I would take no less than 15.000 per month.

Btw, I forgot to mention there is free internet.

Edited by TheLostShark

The unit is booked from 15 december until 10 march and is available before and after this dates.

The unit is booked from 15 december until 10 march and is available before and after this dates.

Still availble untill 13 december.

Will take 19.000 thb a month incl. water and electricity for a booking from or around 13 october untill 13 december.

You will be renting a brand new unit.

Edited by TheLostShark

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the photos do not work anymore. So, here those photos again.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

map.jpg

For some reason the photos do not work anymore. So, here those photos again.

Hello The Lost Shark, Do you know if they are still units like yours for sale. If so what is the going price, if you know that also. I'm moving to pattaya next august, and looking for one more investment property. I also am curious about when all that flooding took place how did that area do. Was it flooded like the avenue ? Beachroadlover

Hello The Lost Shark, Do you know if they are still units like yours for sale. If so what is the going price, if you know that also. I'm moving to pattaya next august, and looking for one more investment property. I also am curious about when all that flooding took place how did that area do. Was it flooded like the avenue ? Beachroadlover

No problems with flooding at the urban. This kind of studio units are sold out for foreign ownership (got the last one). I payed about 2.2M total. You might be able to get a resale. Also the 55 sqm 1 beds are sold out for foreign ownership.

Edited by TheLostShark

What's the wifi connection like here, drop out's, speed etc. I was reading that the Avenue block torrents is this the case here also.

Nice place BTW.

Regards.

No problems with flooding at the urban. This kind of studio units are sold out for foreign ownership (got the last one). I payed about 2.2M total. You might be able to get a resale. Also the 55 sqm 1 beds are sold out for foreign ownership.

Would you know if they do have units that you can buy in a thai name. I could have my wife buy it. Is the price the same or lower in a thai name ? If not, yeah i guess I could do a resale. Thanks for your help, Beachroadlover

What's the wifi connection like here, drop out's, speed etc. I was reading that the Avenue block torrents is this the case here also.

Nice place BTW.

Regards.

I have no idea it blocks torrents or not but you can always choose to get an own connection like 3BB (600 baht a month). I will test it anyway next week.

Would you know if they do have units that you can buy in a thai name. I could have my wife buy it. Is the price the same or lower in a thai name ? If not, yeah i guess I could do a resale. Thanks for your help, Beachroadlover

There are some nice promotion units available in thai or company name at The Urban, I'm not a real estate agent but i can advise you just to pop in the sales office and ask for it.

Edited by TheLostShark

I have no idea it blocks torrents or not but you can always choose to get an own connection like 3BB (600 baht a month). I will test it anyway next week.

What's the connection like anyway, speed, drop outs, down time etc.

What's the connection like anyway, speed, drop outs, down time etc.

I have a condo there and the internet is pretty good. Evey now and there is down time, but not often.

I have a condo there and the internet is pretty good. Evey now and there is down time, but not often.

Thanks for the input Dave.

The down time is more important to me as it's needed for work. It's to be expected with Thailand but when it's every couple of hours it becomes a problem.

Thanks for the input Dave.

The down time is more important to me as it's needed for work. It's to be expected with Thailand but when it's every couple of hours it becomes a problem.

I forgot the name of it, but the first place I stayed at did not have wireless. I got a wireless connector that was through a Sim Card. They have them at TuckCom.

You could always use that as back up.