IGNORED

soi buakhao to BKK only 1 hour?

THguypattaya

Hi guys I took a taxi from soi bugkhao to BKK airport and it only took 1 hour and 5 minutes, taxi driver said he took 2 highways and 1 local road and there was not too much traffic, so it was only 1 hour and 5 minutes. My previous taxi trips it was all at least 90 minutes to 2 hours....anyone know which roads did he take? I was amazed it only toook him 1 hour and 5 minutes, and it was an old car he only go 110km/h. so anyone know?

Hi guys I took a taxi from soi bugkhao to BKK airport and it only took 1 hour and 5 minutes, taxi driver said he took 2 highways and 1 local road and there was not too much traffic, so it was only 1 hour and 5 minutes. My previous taxi trips it was all at least 90 minutes to 2 hours....anyone know which roads did he take? I was amazed it only toook him 1 hour and 5 minutes, and it was an old car he only go 110km/h. so anyone know?

Last time, it took around 1:15 min to get to the airport and the speed was around 120 - 130 km/h on the highways. I know that the new highways have short the trip around 8 - 10 km. But still ? 1 hour and 5 min. ? Maybe the speedometer was broker :)

Was is the distance from BKK airport - pattaya with the new highway ? 115 km ?

I'm guessing he took Motorway 9 and Motorway 7, if there is no traffic to weave around it's easy to fly down the road doing 120+ kp/h.

Still will always leave 2 hours for transfer plus 2.5 hours prior to flight.

Too much at risk by leaving late hoping everything will be ok !!

I had a guy get me to Pattaya in 1 hour and 10 minutes down the main highway. It was night time and it was terrifying. He averaged about 150kmph and was weaving across the highway. This included some periods of heavy rain as well.

I am happy to take the 90 minute trip and get there in one piece.

Your driver was not taxi driver but Formula One driver. It is good way how can start some car crash. I am not fan fast driving, only one exception is way BKG - Patts. :P

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019