Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Australia v Wales Sept 15

bundy

Any Aussie or Welshmen over in pats on 15th and want to meet up to watch the big game coming from Cardif. I think it will be a really good game to watch!

Any Aussie or Welshmen over in pats on 15th and want to meet up to watch the big game coming from Cardif. I think it will be a really good game to watch!

Pool A

England

South Africa

Samoa

USA

Tonga

Pool B

Australia

Wales

Fiji

Canada

Japan

Pool C

New Zealand

Scotland

Italy

Romania

Portugal

Pool D

France

Ireland

Argentina

Georgia

Namibia

Group D looks like the hardest group with two teams qualifying for the next round. And who will be the 2007 World Champion? I think it will be New Zealand with Australia, South Africa and England in with a chance.

Group D looks like the hardest group with two teams qualifying for the next round. And who will be the 2007 World Champion? I think it will be New Zealand with Australia, South Africa and England in with a chance.

Fancy New Zealand to win it with maybe France, South Africa, and Australia to join them in the semi's, not looking good for the home nations IMO

Fancy New Zealand to win it with maybe France, South Africa, and Australia to join them in the semi's, not looking good for the home nations IMO

That's my prediction as well. :D

Alan

I can only see two finalists, NZ and France

NZ are way ahead of the game but have blown it in the past.

More than ever before it seems to be a horses for courses tournament and the draw will be vital. For example Australia on their day could beat NZ (and the flair teams like Ireland) but I just can't see them winning 7 matches and they will struggle against the power sides like Wales and even Argentina and Italy.

England are one dimensional - they were last time too but had a powerful pack, Jonnys boot and one Mr Johnson. Ever since he left it has been downhill sad to say.

If I were to pick a winner it would be France - home advantage counts for a LOT, just look at last time when Australia made the final.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!