Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Emirates coming to Dublin

sleepingwithgosts

Hey,

Just a quick notice to all the Irish BM's. I read today that Emirates are to begin flights from Dublin to the Middle East in early 2012.

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/emirates-slots-in-daily-dublindubai-service-2871861.html

Us BM's travelling to LOS now have another options and another reason to bypass Europe's chaotic hubs and crappy airline. With a bit of luck there might be a bit of a price war with Etihad as they look to gain market share, which might yield a few cheap flights.

That,s great news for us Irish mongers.... But I wish there is a direct flight to Bangkok from either Dublin or Cork or even from Belfast like London and Manchester have. never fly with Emirates before and i will love to sample that flight next year....

That,s great news for us Irish mongers.... But I wish there is a direct flight to Bangkok from either Dublin or Cork or even from Belfast like London and Manchester have. never fly with Emirates before and i will love to sample that flight next year....

Emirates are good IMO.

Direct flights from London Heathrow but none direct from Manchester.

:001_Thank_You5:

Emirates are good IMO.

Direct flights from London Heathrow but none direct from Manchester.

Thought there was a direct flight from Manchester,, I,m wrong then.... Thanks for info....

Thought there was a direct flight from Manchester,, I,m wrong then.... Thanks for info....

Not to confuse you mate there is no direct flights from Manchester to Bangkok.

There is direct flights to Dubai with emirates from Manchester & one flight per day is now on the A380 Double decker Super Jumbo.

Great news.

I assume Dublin won't have the capacity for the flagship A380. It will most likely be an A330 on this route like Etihad.

Does anybody know if Emirates uses the A380 on the Dubai - Bangkok routes?

Just another reason to book my second trip!

Lucky Misfit

I'm here for a fun time not a long time!  

Great news.

I assume Dublin won't have the capacity for the flagship A380. It will most likely be an A330 on this route like Etihad.

Does anybody know if Emirates uses the A380 on the Dubai - Bangkok routes?

Just another reason to book my second trip!

Lucky Misfit

Yes, one flight each way per day is covered by the A380. I wouldn't be surprised if that increases over time given how many A380's Emirates have on order.