IGNORED

Richy Club Chiangmai Sexy Massage

phomsanuk

Saw a video of this ELEGANT place, being from Pattaya I've never seen anything like it.

Has anyone been there? Just how SEXY is it?

Last but not least. the price?

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry can't help, it must be new! It's not in the traditional naughty areas, and looks like it'll be pretty expensive just to pay for all the decor. I'll be back up there soon, might give it a try. Did you ever find out about the price from any other source, or contact them direct via their website? It looks a similar kind of luxury to some of the upmarket spas around town, and they charge a well-oiled arm and a leg for an entirely unsexy massage, even it's done by some very good masseuses...

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a video of this ELEGANT place, being from Pattaya I've never seen anything like it.

Has anyone been there? Just how SEXY is it?

Last but not least. the price?

Have been there twice. Usually 4 or 5 girls to choose from - all young (20-27) and pretty. Girls get naked and massage the right bits (expertly, in my opinion), but no full sex.

Very clean and plush, friendly atmosphere.

B1300 for 80 minutes (1 girl) or B2200 for 80 mins with 2 girls, no tip necessary.

Soi 13 off Nimmanheimin Road, a quiet backstreet away from the usual 'naughty' areas.

Have been there twice.

Four or five girls to choose from. Young and pretty (20-27).

Girls get backed and massage all the right parts for total 80 minutes (including joint showering time).

Clean and plush - to be recommended.

B1300 for 1 girl. B2100 for 2.

• 2 weeks later...

hello Pete J

Can you tell where exactly this place is in pattaya. i am staying at MOO 5 - Thai garden resort which is close to Big C shopping Mall. Do they have any website link for this massage place?

I am planning to go Pattaya in Nov and getting details on must go massage parlours. This place sounds nice and i need your help with more details.

Thanks dude

not aware of this place which is surprising - i'll check it out when I'm next down Nimman

Can you tell where exactly this place is in pattaya. i am staying at MOO 5 - Thai garden resort which is close to Big C shopping Mall. Do they have any website link for this massage place?

I am planning to go Pattaya in Nov and getting details on must go massage parlours. This place sounds nice and i need your help with more details.

You're going to have a hard time finding this place if you're looking in Pattaya. This forum is for northern Thailand and this post is specifically about a place in Chiang Mai.

Enjoy your time in Pattaya though!

Have been there twice. Usually 4 or 5 girls to choose from - all young (20-27) and pretty. Girls get naked and massage the right bits (expertly, in my opinion), but no full sex.

Very clean and plush, friendly atmosphere.

B1300 for 80 minutes (1 girl) or B2200 for 80 mins with 2 girls, no tip necessary.

Soi 13 off Nimmanheimin Road, a quiet backstreet away from the usual 'naughty' areas.

lol definately no tip at those prices with no fs!

lol definately no tip at those prices with no fs!

wow that is really expensive for what you 'get' - more than I pay LT - next time I'm down Nimman for a coffee I'll walk and have a look and maybe even try it out once (for research purposes)

• 3 months later...

hello Pete J

Thanks dude

hey dude didnt the dude say that the place is in chiang mai. so from moo 5 you go north and continue about 800 kilometers and thats where it be. chiang mai is in the north of thailand about 200 kilometers from the burmese northern border. it is a mountainous area up there with many plateaus as well. the people are very friendly and the local food is good.they speak the lanna language up there and it was a seperate country till about a hundred years ago. the language is similiar or the same as the thai language spoken in southern yunnan china thai sip song banna area and in the shan state of burma.