IGNORED

Chiropractor in Pattaya

MrDC

I am a Norwegian chiropractor, and I have just moved to Pattaya to open a chiropractic clinic. It's a bumpy road of beurocracy, but things are looking promising so far.

I have undergone 5 years of education from the Scandinavian College of Chiropractic in Stockholm, Sweden. I am currently working together/helping out with a Danish doctor with rehabilitation of handicap patients at a treatment center in Nongprue, as I am in the process of getting the proper papers in order.

Chiropractic care is benefitial for boh chronic and acute conditions of the neuro-musculo-sceletal system, and as evidence shows especially for low back pain and neck pain. Although, in the chiropractic profession we aim to treat joint- and neuromuscular dysfunctions in the whole body and through thorough examination and diagnostics, locate and treat the origin of the problem.

Within the term chiropractic care, it involves not only the typical chiropractic adjustment, but also a holistic approach to muscles, joints, nervous system and not least, the patients individual challenges in every day life. This can include rehabilitation exercise program, nutrition advice, trigger point treatment of muscles, stretching techniques - as individual supplements to the traditional og well proven chiropractic approach to joint dysfunctions.

I will be happy to keep the interested members of the forum up to speed as I progress. I'd appreciate any tips or input regarding suitable locations and any other advice that you think could be useful!

Also, feel free to PM me if any questions.

Vincens Steen

To hopefully get some discussion going, I'd like to ask you if you ever had a need for chiropractic treatment (or similar) while staying in Pattaya?

How would you consider the general need for such a treatment alternative in this city?

Sincerely, DC Vincens Steen

what are your rates, I am very interested

Hi,

my rates will be around 700 baht pr session. I say "around"; it's still one of many things I will take into consideration.

DC, Vincens Steen

Hi,

my rates will be around 700 baht pr session. I say "around"; it's still one of many things I will take into consideration.

DC, Vincens Steen

What I would like, is for you to come to the office and help me measure up the desk, monitors height etc to prevent me from hurting my back more. Sitting for long periods is my problem, I get a disc hernia often. Might sound like a silly idea, but its screwing my back up and I want to customise the desk.

I also want a few standard sessions.

I need the desk at home doing first.

post-1-0-73663700-1307813587.jpg

What I would like, is for you to come to the office and help me measure up the desk, monitors height etc to prevent me from hurting my back more. Sitting for long periods is my problem, I get a disc hernia often. Might sound like a silly idea, but its screwing my back up and I want to customise the desk.

I also want a few standard sessions.

I need the desk at home doing first.

post-1-0-73663700-1307813587.jpg

Looks like there is room for ergonomic improvement in your work place! I could certainly give you some input regarding that.

DC, Vincens Steen

Edited by MrDC

• 9 months later...

Long time no see, dear forum members!

I am now established with a clinic in Soi Nernplabwan, together with Thai doctor as well, for other conventional medical services.

For 24 hour available booking and information, call our friendly staff on 038428517

Or call me personally on 084536 5855

Welcome to old and new patients - to General 24 Clinic!

Best wishes,

DC Vincens Steen