IGNORED

Pattaya to Korat

Steven B'stard

As the title says whats my best bet ? will have Christmas and New Year in Pattaya but have to get up to Korat on 2/1/2012. Is bus to Bkk then bus from there only viable option ( apart from very expensive taxi )

Thanks in advance .

Stevie

As the title says whats my best bet ? will have Christmas and New Year in Pattaya but have to get up to Korat on 2/1/2012. Is bus to Bkk then bus from there only viable option ( apart from very expensive taxi )

Thanks in advance .

There is a VIP bus to Korat about 900-1000 bhts, more comfortable than a public bus that will only cost you 500 bahts...

Thanks JK, any info on where to catch that bus ?

Stevie

what about a train ? I travelled from bkk to burrium sometime ago and prefered it alot more than the bus. You see alot more of the countryside/sights, more comfortable and alot more space to walk around and stretch your feet, plus when you stop at the other stations the train is invaded by food sellers bringing on fresh thai food

Nokhon Chai Air from Pattaya Sukhumvit hgwy just south of soi Numplubwan VIP leaves 8AM Arrives Korat at 13:45. Very comfortable. 465 bahts, not 900 bts, I previously stated BAht one way.... But there are few more bus to Korat at Pattaya Bus station..

thanks for your help JK, i'll look into that one. Thank also to Welsh Wonder, i'll have a serious think about it.

Stevie

Nokhon Chai Air from Pattaya Sukhumvit hgwy just south of soi Numplubwan VIP leaves 8AM Arrives Korat at 13:45. Very comfortable. 465 bahts, not 900 bts, I previously stated BAht one way.... But there are few more bus to Korat at Pattaya Bus station..

Nokhon Chai Air is a very good bus I went gold class last month from Korat to Pattaya for 420 baht took just over 4 hours, you can also get a VIP bus from 3rd road cost is about 320 baht and takes about 5 hours

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Here's a link to NCA buses, it's the best way to get to Korat and it will save you over 3000 baht

NCA BUSES

Cheers

JT

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Just a tip, what ever bus company you decide to use, NCA are the best Chan Tours VIP also good, get your tickets as early as possible many people travel at that time of year.

• 2 years later...

Archived