Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Diamond beach vs. Golden beach

Sanuk1no

Hi!

I have checked at Sawadee.com to find a OK hotel for about 1000thb pr. night. Arriving in Pattaya mid october for 1 month.

What I found was:

Diamond beach - Love the location but worried about low maintenace(need pool and read that roof pool is worn down).

Golden beach - Looks better but then it is the location.

And here I read about:

China garden - Don't know nothing about it and the location.

Can somebody help me choose.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293919-d587297-Reviews-Golden_Beach-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Golden beach doesn't appear to have many glowing references

China Garden does but a different scale of place to Golden Beach with about 12 rooms. Many good and positive reviews of CGH on here including my own

Meeting guys most bars in Soi LK Metro just around the corner or at a Pattaya Addicts bar crawl or other get together

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293919-d587297-Reviews-Golden_Beach-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Golden beach doesn't appear to have many glowing references

China Garden does but a different scale of place to Golden Beach with about 12 rooms. Many good and positive reviews of CGH on here including my own

Meeting guys most bars in Soi LK Metro just around the corner or at a Pattaya Addicts bar crawl or other get together

Thank you!