IGNORED

Renovations at the Pattaya Beer Garden

PattayaPete

After months of planning and hair pulling we will be ripping the old kitchen apart this week and installing a better bigger version. The work starts in the early hours of Monday morning and if the Thai gods are willing will be completed on Friday 16 September. The brand new kitchen should be in full operation again on Saturday.

We have always struggled to meet demand in the high season but with the new bigger kitchen there will be 4 more cooking positions and more space for preparation and refrigeration. With the extra staff and equipment we hope to provide a better service this high season.

We have also taken the opportunity to revamp and extend the existing menu. There are a few more farang dishes, a lot more Thai dishes and most interestingly a whole new selection of E-Sarn food. While you probably don’t care much about the E-Sarn food we are hoping that your girlfriend will care a whole lot! The staff is certainly excited about the addition of the E-Sarn dishes.

We are also replacing the false floor on Balcony number 1. The floor on balcony number 2 cracked up last year and had to be replaced. Number 1 is starting to crack as well so I thought we might as well fix it now rather than wait for it to become unusable.

Sadly the new menu will see some modest price increases. We have not adjusted our prices for three years now and the additional costs of food and liquor have been quite large during that time. In the main increases have been kept to 5 or 10 baht with a few minor exceptions where cost prices have increased quite dramatically.

The bar will remain open throughout the renovations but we will not be serving food.

I apologise for the inconvenience during the renovations but we will I hope end up with an even better Beer Garden.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

I think we'll all forgive you for making improvements, and I appreciate you getting it all done before I arrive in Octoberbiggrin.gif. PBG features heavily on my list of eating places in the evenings, so you'll be finding me there again in a few weeks time. Love the PBG!

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Good luck for your refurbishment for better service. I ate some food your bar and I was satisfied. Losos steak and pad thai were excellent.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Phew thought it was gonna be a long time type of renovation. I only visited this place on my final night (not sure why it took me three trips to visit) but it's a place I'm intending on going to to chill and eat when I arrive. Don't think too many people will complain about the price increases as tbh I was surprised at how cheap it was in the first place :)

Great news. Hope it goes smoothly for you. I'm always amazed how Thais can do in days what would take weeks in Farangland.

Glad to hear the upgrade to the kitchens won't take too long and i'm looking forward to eating there as usual come my next visit in 7 weeks time. one question though - are you looking at updating the website with the new dishes and pricing structure as i'd wouldn't mind seeing what isan food is gonna be on the menu.

thanks

Glad to hear the upgrade to the kitchens won't take too long and i'm looking forward to eating there as usual come my next visit in 7 weeks time. one question though - are you looking at updating the website with the new dishes and pricing structure as i'd wouldn't mind seeing what isan food is gonna be on the menu.thanks

Yes, the new menus are on the web site now. You can find them at http://www.pattayabeergarden.com/menupage1.html

Yes, the new menus are on the web site now. You can find them at http://www.pattayabeergarden.com/menupage1.html

Will try some of them out in a couple of weeks time. Have eaten at your place half a dozen times, always satisfied.

By the way, now that you have updated your kitchen and the floors, how about adding something new to the gallery of your

website, it is a bit dated, last photos are nearly 2 years old.

Regards,

Jacques

Good luck with the renovations and cant wait to get back to the PBG. I always make several visits when I in Pattaya because the menu is fantastic and varied, the atmosphere and staff are great as well. I think it's a perfect place to bring a guest as well and with the new isaan dishes, everyone is bound to be happy.

Cheers.

The new menu looks good, roll on Nov! I think the trouble with the girls scoffing the E-Sarn stuff is that you've got to kiss 'em afterwards!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Hope the renovations go well, will eat their again in a couple of weeks. :Grin_Jump1:

[URL=[url="http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html%5D"]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/baby-dolls-addict.html][/url][img]http://www.babydollspattaya.com/images/babydollsaddict.gif[/img][/URL]  

Well we did not make our Saturday opening target. It was always an ambitious target to finish it in 6 days but I didn't want to extend the target as we would undoubtedly have missed any new target as well.

Things are looking good for re-opening the kitchen tomorrow (Monday 19th) around 6 pm.

I'm actually very pleased with the work done and the staff are looking forward to getting to grips with all the new flash equipment. Monday night service might be a little slow as we bed in all the new gear and the new menu.

Good news always enjoyed your Service and Staff along with the Location.

As you said a nice place to bring a GF and with E Food should be good.

I am sure the increases will not break the bank and look forward to stopping back in when next in Pats

Good to hear that your upgrading the kitchen....have had several dinners where i was waiting for my meal for way over an hour.

Not a nice experience when dinning with friends. Will give PG another go when i'm next in Patts :Grin3:

Great News, Pattaya Beer Garden is one of my favourite places to chill out with good food and reasonable prices and never any hassle also great ladies but no lady drinks and no bar fines - SUPER

:001_Sawasdee:

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

Are you selling Carlsberg there yet?

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Are you selling Carlsberg there yet?

Yes and no. We are selling it BUT our first order arrived and was tainted. Had stuff floating in it. The supplier then checked the rest of their stock and reported it was all the same. New supplies should be arriving this week and we will stock it as soon as they arrive.