IGNORED

Oasis Air

dudebrah

Has anyone on here flown Oasis, just curious as they do as you say have some great fares for biz Class.

• 1 month later...

I,ll let you know if they are any good in a few days :)

Hey Guys

Just found out about this new Airline. They fly Vancouver to Hong Kong , and London to Hong Kong . They have some good deals especially on business class

Have a look

http://www.oasishongkong.com/intro.aspx?p=111

Cheers

:)

Dude

I don't think there's a sale on - they just have low priced fares. Although they are doing a special for over 55's and kids. Alas I don't fall into either category, not in body anyhow, maybe in mind !!!

:D

I don't think there's a sale on - they just have low priced fares. Although they are doing a special for over 55's and kids. Alas I don't fall into either category, not in body anyhow, maybe in mind !!!

:Agree1:

keep checking V-Boy , they have different promotions poping up all the time. I bookrd lsat month and got free flights to vietnam !

keep checking V-Boy , they have different promotions poping up all the time. I bookrd lsat month and got free flights to vietnam !

What a free flight from US to Vietnam????

What was the catch?

not fron USA v-boy

the free flight was their "taste of asia" promotion . book a flight vancouver to hk, and get a free round trip from hk to like 15 destinations in china and vietnam

the promotion is over now , but i,m sure they will have more promos coming