IGNORED

Yet Another "Where Should I Stay?" Thread...

La Muerte

Gents, my company will send me to Shanghai in November for business, and naturally I will use the opportunity to visit my favorite party town. Exact dates TBD, but it'll be the end of November/early December time frame.

During my last two visits I stayed at Mr. Dancewatcher's properties in Jomtien. I liked many things about this, especially the reliable internet at no extra charge, privacy (i.e., no nosy desk staff with too much interest in how many girls I am taking upstairs) and comfortable beds. Having a kitchen is also a good "nice to have." But I ended up feeling too far away from the action in Patts - sometimes it's really convenient to stop back in your room for a few minutes in the middle of a night out!

Considering that particular set of criteria, what would you recommend? I have stayed at Liquid Lounge and Irish Rovers in the past. They were both really great if not for the uncomfortable beds. I don't mind paying a little bit extra, but the higher-end places tend to have overly interested staff - I just feel better being low key.

Indeed I have researched and will continue to peruse the threads, but any particular recommendations are quite welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks,

LM

We could start a film thread, I'll start

The Never Ending Storey...

I think it's easy to advise a newbie cos, with respect, their needs are simpler. As a vet of our favourite town you're far too complicated!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it