IGNORED

Getting girls tested?

superflydaman

How easy is this to do?

And are girls offended if you ask?

How much is it at hospitals to do this?

You might have to pay extra if you haven't spent a while together with the girl.

But when I went to a reliable clinic in Bangkok to test my girl, I think I paid 600 bht for both of us or if it was 1200 bht for both of us (short memory atm)

Yes they do get offended and most will simply refuse to go along with you to a VD clinic. A few months ago I had an "unprotected incident" with a bargal and I wanted to get a HIV blood test on her. So being the cunning bastard that I am I told her I wanted to BF her again and take her to dinner. On the way to the restaurant I brought up the subject of blood testing and said I'd like to check her blood because I was thinking about having regular BFs with her and my mind would be easier if we checked her blood. She seemed to go with that idea, and then lo and behold we suddenly found ourselves outside a VD testing clinic. Well let's go in now - so before she knew what was happening we were inside and she was being taken into a room for a test. 5 minutes later the result came back negative and we continued on to the restaurant and a nice dinner. Cost was 300Bt for her BF. 400Bt for the HIV test. Dinner was 300Bt. So for 1000Bt I got peace of mind.

How about a clinic that tests for other things besides HIV.

Yes, I've heard about lies detection. But be prepared for surprise...

bullshit_detector4.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Yes they do get offended and most will simply refuse to go along with you to a VD clinic. A few months ago I had an "unprotected incident" with a bargal and I wanted to get a HIV blood test on her. So being the cunning bastard that I am I told her I wanted to BF her again and take her to dinner. On the way to the restaurant I brought up the subject of blood testing and said I'd like to check her blood because I was thinking about having regular BFs with her and my mind would be easier if we checked her blood. She seemed to go with that idea, and then lo and behold we suddenly found ourselves outside a VD testing clinic. Well let's go in now - so before she knew what was happening we were inside and she was being taken into a room for a test. 5 minutes later the result came back negative and we continued on to the restaurant and a nice dinner. Cost was 300Bt for her BF. 400Bt for the HIV test. Dinner was 300Bt. So for 1000Bt I got peace of mind.

Well that did not mean anything. As she is a pro, she could have caught it the week before and not showing up yet in her test.....

Lol good one

does it really take 5Mins to check if you have the HIV virus i thought it takes longer

• 3 weeks later...

Lol good one

does it really take 5Mins to check if you have the HIV virus i thought it takes longer

I thought that too. Why does Thai tests take 5 minutes and our tests back home take a few months?

I thought that too. Why does Thai tests take 5 minutes and our tests back home take a few months?

The test results back home only take a short while too, it's just that they may not reveal HIV in its early stages, follow-up tests are needed for confirmation - the one month one if negative I vaguely remember means that there's a 95% of you being ok, subsequent negative tests from a month later all but eliminate the possibility. I'm sure my doc once told me HIV has been known to figure on test results for the first time as late as six months to a year after unprotected sex, although in numbers that are so statistically insignificant that they're not really worth worrying about.

The test results back home only take a short while too, it's just that they may not reveal HIV in its early stages, follow-up tests are needed for confirmation - the one month one if negative I vaguely remember means that there's a 95% of you being ok, subsequent negative tests from a month later all but eliminate the possibility. I'm sure my doc once told me HIV has been known to figure on test results for the first time as late as six months to a year after unprotected sex, although in numbers that are so statistically insignificant that they're not really worth worrying about.

I found mixed reactions. I once had a bareback incident and it was the girl who insisted we both get tested. Another time I had reason to be concerned and suggested to the girl we get tested to which she got offended and refused. Naturally this made me even more concerned, but it was also the last time I asked a girl to get tested. For one most probably don't want to think about the risks even if they are aware, it's a fact of life for them. Second even if they test negative they could be in the window period where they may be infectious but don't test positive. If this is the case you are giving yourself a false sense of security by getting tested.

There is no way around it. There is a significant risk of catching HIV if you bareback. You can reduce the risk by going down the testing road, but the only way to safely bareback is if both have been monogamous for at least a month and then get tested with an all clear.

check out some of the truth about AIDS directly from the Nobel Prize ..

คนโà¸à¸«à¸à¹€à¸¡à¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸žà¸§à¸à¹€à¸‚าไม่สามารถจัดà¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸šà¸„วามจริง

เวลาที่เราอยู่คนเดียว à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸™à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸¡à¸­à¸‡à¹à¸‚นมองดูมือ ดูหน้าตามองตัวเอง ในà¸à¸£à¸°à¸ˆà¸ จะทำให้เà¸à¸´à¸”คำถามมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢ ที่มาพร้อมคำตอบมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¸žà¸­à¸à¸±à¸™ จะทำให้เราเข้าใจตัวเองà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸Šà¸µà¸§à¸´à¸•à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸‚ึ้นไปอีภอย่ามัวใช้ชีวิตเพื่อทำอะไรมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¹€à¸žà¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸™à¸„นอื่นอย่างเดียว ทำเพื่อนตัวเองบ้าง ชีวิตเรามันไม่ได้ยาวนานอย่างที่คิดหรอภทำวันนี้เพื่อพรุ่งนี้à¸à¹‡à¸žà¸­à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§...