Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Hotel in Pattaya for your buck

muscleman

LK hotels when you get the discounts from the normal prices.

August Suites were very good but have increased there prices so it is no longer amazing value IMO.

agoda.com will show you some hotels with good prices around Pattaya for a quick search & view.

:001_Sawasdee:

LK Hotels when you get the discounts from the normal prices.

August suites were very good but have increased there prices so it is no longer amazing value IMO.

agoda.com will show you some Hotels with good prices around Pattaya for a quick search & view.

:001_Sawasdee:

Their sister hotel April Suites seems to be the in place at the moment. Shot to the most booked hotel in Pattaya on Agoda

Easy to see why if you look at the pics on the Agoda Booking page (they ONLY use Agoda for online/advance booking)

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/april_suites_pattaya.html

Its easy to see why its so popular as you get a LOT of room for around 1100 a night.

If you want low cost luxury, and can handle being a little out of the way (its in North Pattaya) then this place is well worth considering.

Aprilsuites1.jpg

Aprilsuites2.jpg

Aprilsuites3.jpg

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Can't comment on it yet, but I'm booked into Citin Loft for next trip. Again, it's a little out of the way on the other side of Pattaya Klang. Have a 1 bedroom suite booked, under $60AUD a night. Girl friendly, no extra charge for 1st girl (I always book for a double occupancy), free brekkie and WiFi.

Chosen quite deliberately as I'm looking for a slightly quieter place (as in - no beer-bars close by) for a couple of mature Newbs to stay in next year. The place has had both good and poor comments made about it, mainly about the off-the-beaten-track location and the placement of the pool. However, I'm comfortable using a moto-taxi to get around so location is never an issue, and I won't be worrying about the pool too muchbiggrin.gif.

Best bet for you is to check out some places online, and read the board to get other BM's opinions of the places you like the look of.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

I like the LK group especially metropole as its perfect location etc but been checking out the evergreen wing at areca and looking at possible staying aroud soi 7 and 8 been told August Suites the one to go for

Their sister hotel April Suites seems to be the in place at the moment. Shot to the most booked hotel in Pattaya on Agoda

Easy to see why if you look at the pics on the Agoda Booking page (they ONLY use Agoda for online/advance booking)

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/april_suites_pattaya.html

Its easy to see why its so popular as you get a LOT of room for around 1100 a night.

If you want low cost luxury, and can handle being a little out of the way (its in North Pattaya) then this place is well worth considering.

post-35-0-92560800-1315295123.jpg

post-35-0-48879200-1315295126.jpg

post-35-0-78887100-1315295128.jpg

Good point & great prices & thanks for the pics.

:001_Thank_You5:

Can't comment on it yet, but I'm booked into Citin Loft for next trip. Again, it's a little out of the way on the other side of Pattaya Klang. Have a 1 bedroom suite booked, under $60AUD a night. Girl friendly, no extra charge for 1st girl (I always book for a double occupancy), free brekkie and WiFi.

Chosen quite deliberately as I'm looking for a slightly quieter place (as in - no beer-bars close by) for a couple of mature Newbs to stay in next year. The place has had both good and poor comments made about it, mainly about the off-the-beaten-track location and the placement of the pool. However, I'm comfortable using a moto-taxi to get around so location is never an issue, and I won't be worrying about the pool too muchbiggrin.gif.

Best bet for you is to check out some places online, and read the board to get other BM's opinions of the places you like the look of.

Cheers

Perthie

Very good accommodation & just around the corner from August Suites.

Please shoot some pics of this hotel & show us here as most guys do not show the hotels of that well with photos IMHO.

Very good accommodation & just around the corner from August Suites.

Please shoot some pics of this hotel & show us here as most guys do not show the hotels of that well with photos IMHO.

No problems TH. I was excruciatingly lazy after my last trip and didn't file a TR, but most of my trip revolved around the Orphans Party anyway which was well enough covered.

I'll get some photo's up after my trip (Oct/Nov).

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Page 10

Modern

Great staff

Clean

Fantastic

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

No problems TH. I was excruciatingly lazy after my last trip and didn't file a TR, but most of my trip revolved around the Orphans Party anyway which was well enough covered.

I'll get some photo's up after my trip (Oct/Nov).

Cheers

Perthie

Cheers mate & have a good one.