IGNORED

Fighting and Fitness while travelling

Shizzy

Do many BMs here who come to Patts or generally in LOS for a long amount of time say 1 month + do much training and fitness? apart from sexolympics?

If so whats their routines like? what you do or Gyms you hit? Just that in my next trip I plan to travel and train at various Gyms throughout nighlife places, i.e Phuket, Samui, ChangMai etc....all places have many muay thai/mma Gyms. Has anybody done that?

• 7 months later...

i had seen a very popular gym just on the same road as amari boulevard , its on the main street on the ground floor and was packed... i think you should try that for both fitness and sexolympics... hehhehe

• 1 month later...

Do many BMs here who come to Patts or generally in LOS for a long amount of time say 1 month + do much training and fitness? apart from sexolympics?

If so whats their routines like? what you do or gyms you hit? Just that in my next trip I plan to travel and train at various gyms throughout nighlife places, i.e Phuket, Samui, ChangMai etc....all places have many muay thai/mma gyms. Has anybody done that?

For me it's more of a holiday, I wish I could get the time off to train Muay Thai exclusively etc..

Saying that my last trip was quite long and I had a few problems in Pattaya so I went to BKK for 5 days and trained/stayed at a MT gym

Training 3 times a day, lost 10lbs over that time and felt great. - it was the best things I ever did

When in Pattaya I go to Tonys on soi buakhow every 2nd day.. and also Golden Glory Muay Thai about 25 of the 30 days I'm there..

I can't stand staying in bed all day, waste of a holiday..

You have good Gyms allover Thailand,

I'd love to go to Tiger MT in Phuket, Team Quest in Chiang Mai, also Legacy in Ubon Ratchatani is meant to be no.1 for MMA.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 7 months later...

To be honest i couldnt imaging working out in pattaya way to hot for me lol. I imagine their Gyms must all have air conditioning. If not would take me sometime to get used to the climate there!

Archived