Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

PBR

lookingforit

Dr Kim and Boem go in a few weeks. Most of the staff are supposed to be staying on but some don't look too happy about it!

The only change so far, is that they've removed the bowl of mints from reception that my girl would always hel herself to every morning!

There is some construction going on nearby, but not directly next to the hotel. I was staying in the far end room on the 5th floor (512) and could hear some banging going on, but it didn't disturb me or my tilac.

somebody on another forum wrote tothe hotel and asked about the new mgmt. Boem replied that the new owners are not planning to make massive changes as they like the way things are now.

Lets hope the price, quality and guest policy are what they like as well

I was staying in the far end room on the 5th floor (512) and could hear some banging going on, but it didn't disturb me or my tilac.

A lot of people have reported hearing banging in PBR :-)

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

Hey, I really appreciate the responses. I'll be there Oct14 thru Nov 4. Hope everything stays the same. Good hotel for the money.

• 1 month later...

I will be staying here from the 14th November and was wondering if there are any changes we should be aware of, and also if this construction noise is an issue, I like the location of the PBR and the quiet soi.

A lot of people have reported hearing banging in PBR :-)

After a few Changs it doesn't go on for too long!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it