IGNORED

Internet usage monitoring software

occasionalpunter

Can anyone recommend any free software out there for monitoring the amount of daily/monthly internet usage as I am stuck with a 10gb monthly usage limit which is unhelpful and thus needs to be managed.

WELCOME TO THAILAND: "People don’t want to be millionaires — they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy."

Thanks mate..will give that a go..any other recommendations are more than welcome.

WELCOME TO THAILAND: "People don’t want to be millionaires — they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy."

Any decent ISP should be providing such a monitoring tool for their customers, have you checked the suppliers site? For example my ISP Internode provides MUM, Monthly Usage Meter.

Clipboard01.jpg

• 10 months later...

hi i9m coming to thailand in october i was wondering can i buy a donggle to get on the internet anywhere in thailand can you help or advice