IGNORED

New All You Can Eat Moo Kata Restaurant

Opened up recently next to a bunch of other Moo Kata restaurants. I don't know the name of the Soi it is on exactly and didn't see the name of the restaurant anywhere. Maybe someone who knows the area better can help with that. Sorry about that. Didn't bring the camera either so couldn't take any pics.

It isn't far from Soi 6, if you are facing Nova Park and the Jamesons restaurant that is part of it, turn left and keep going until you see a huge outdoor seating area with a big roof covering the buffet. Not much in the area except those outdoor restaurants, during high season they put those carnival pop the balloons for prizes on the empty fields across from the restaurants.

It is 229 baht per person, not including drinks. That includes plenty of seafood ( fresh fish, crabs, cockles, prawns, squid etc..), the regular Moo Kata stuff like every part of the inside of a pig, all different kinds of fish balls, crab sticks like they have at MK, sushi, salad bar, precooked fried dishes, lots of kinds of fruit, ice cream. It is huge. I remember in Jomtien paying 300 baht just for a couple of plates of prawns and here they actually tasted better and you can have as many as you want. No time limits either they said, sit as long as you want. I definitely plan on returning.

can you point out the location on pattayaphotoguide?

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

http://www.pattayaph...m/?QCzRUqktkcBC

Funny how different that area looks now from 3 years ago.

001_Thank_You5.gif that's pretty close to the Isaan disco i went in a few times two years back!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I've found most of the all-you-can eat buffet places serve bland food. It's good it you plan to eat a lot of food but why pay ~250baht per person when you can eat tastier food at for the same total bill at better restraunts?

Well this is cook it yourself, so if it is bland you only have yourself to blame lol. I found the quality of the food to be really good and my teelak agreed and said it was better then the ninja all you can eat place. I don't know if that will change like many new places do. This is the only one I have tried in Pattaya, Bangkok has tons of them but the ones I went to the quality wasn't so great.