IGNORED

Seeking advice on hotel

zztop

Only been to Pattaya once over 6 yrs ago. Will be there in October for four nights. I'm looking for a hotel with:

(1) clean room (2)girl friendly (3) balcony with nice sea view (4)electronic safe would be nice.

Budget is up to about 2500bht/night.

Location I'm not too sure about....suggestions appreciated!

Thanks for any and all advice.

Cheers,

ZZ

Only been to Pattaya once over 6 yrs ago. Will be there in October for four nights. I'm looking for a hotel with:

(1) clean room (2)girl friendly (3) balcony with nice sea view (4)electronic safe would be nice.

Cheers,

ZZ

That is a hard one dude. Especially the sea view request. Such a short period of time and I dont know if the 2500 baht would be enough. Good luck. Perhaps someone else on the site can help. The Hilton and the Holiday Inn have great, rooms with sea views and Balconies but you would be looking at 4500 baht per night. For just four nights why not just pay a little more for what you want. You might have to rethink the cost. I will keep thinking. Amante

Edited by Amante

Have a go with my signature's link. You should find what you need very quickly.

thank you to all who replied with suggestions/help. Jojomecanic your guide is very helpful (great work)...I appreciate the link! The board has a lot of great info and being new here I haven't stumbled on to everything yet.

Baboona, Sandy Springs, Hard Rock (not sure it's GF) all look like options. Thanks again guys.

Cheers,

ZZ