IGNORED

Hotel Report - Bangkok

Lumbai5

I have been asked quite abit about the hotel on my last trip. So here it is....

Bassgod recommended this hotel and I found it to be great.

I booked through Hotelthailand.com which I have used on all three trips. This hotel is around the corner from NEP.

1400 Baht for a superior room.

Great location

Breakfast included

Girl Friendly

Clean

Quiet

Comfortable.

50 meters from Nana Plaza

2 blocks from Eden Club

http://www.majesticsuites.com/

[email protected]

DSC03924__Small_.JPG

DSC03926__Small_.JPG

DSC03933__Small_.JPG

Bangkok__2___Small_.JPG

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...

Did you book a single superior for 1420 THB?

I am wondering if the single rooms are for only one person and subject to a joiner fee as they state "Single room are with breakfast for one person" on their website...

Did you book a single superior for 1420 THB?

I am wondering if the single rooms are for only one person and subject to a joiner fee as they state "Single room are with breakfast for one person" on their website...

As of my last visit there were no joiner fee's but security will hold your girls ID for your protection. They do get a little weird about those breakfast coupons.

Not that I care about the breakfast, I never get to wake up in time to eat it and it usually sucks in LOS anyway. But I wanted to know if one is supposed to book a double for 1700THB in order to be allowed to bring a cutie back to the room or if the single for around 1400 would do too...

Not that I care about the breakfast, I never get to wake up in time to eat it and it usually sucks in LOS anyway. But I wanted to know if one is supposed to book a double for 1700THB in order to be allowed to bring a cutie back to the room or if the single for around 1400 would do too...

No you do not. The double rooms are supposed to be bigger but I couldn't really tell, the only difference that I could notice is that you get two breakfast coupons a day in the double room.

Just one minor point. The hotel is directly on Sukhumvit and the taxicab drivers often can't let you off directly in front of the hotel, depending on the traffic. So, you might have to drag your bags around the corner from Soi 4 or wherever. That can be a pain late at night with all the vendors set up on the sidewalk.

Otherwise, it's a great hotel.

Rex

Always heard the rooms are very small. True or false? Get the taxi to drop you at Landmark & walk down.