Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai men kidnapping Farangs for ransom money

Ling555

My loan shark friend and I were discussing how much it sucks to be a Thai men (their sisters, daughters and even moms get fucked by us for little money, no girls left for them as we take most of them, ect)

and I said I am not surprised that they have not started kidnapping a few of us for large sums of money and he told me they do that already. Is this true?

I know in south american countries, people get kidnapped often for money. Does that happen here also? If so would you still come here knowing there is a small chance you might get kidnapped and held for ransom while someone wires 50K euro or more?

I would still come because I am not scared of kidnappers but I would not like to live here.

Thoughts?

I think if they weren't shagging Laos , kherma and Burmese ( trafficking ) girls , then maybe there would be a problem . If we're going with girls that have at least chosen freely to enter the P4P scene , then we can hold are heads up high !

Yes , pun intended .

Barman

Two of what the OP is drinking.

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

8 User(s) are reading this topic

8 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. brewster,

2. Edge,

3. PandaBear,

4. aaasss,

5. bren125,

6. J-Rider,

7. harry9469,

8. Ling555

But no one is talking. This is a forum people. Please hep this newbie

Uhm... IF this would even happen (wich i realy doubt), and they do their "job" good, we shouldn't hear from it, because they definately don't want things like this in the news

My friend has lived here for many years and people are scared of him. (I seen him stab thais plenty of times) Even for fun, pays off police.

But he does bull shit sometimes. So I am asking if there has been an rumors of this or confirmed cases with friends?

WOULD YOU STILL COME IF THERE WAS A CHANCE OF KIDNAPPING for RAnsom?

10 User(s) are reading this topic

10 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. leeds,

2. Holtime,

3. rodxxx,

4. Ling555,

5. linnsondek,

6. doctorsam17,

7. andrew,

8. PandaBear,

9. aaasss,

10. bren125

What evidence is there of farangs being kidnapped & where?

That is what I am asking. and Would you still come here if it was happenin?

My loan shark friend and I were discussing how much it sucks to be a Thai men ........

Thoughts?

Are you Thai and loan shark? With the cash flow you guys generate daily I would imagine it shouldn't be that difficult trapping some birds

I'm sure that if farangs were being kidnapped left and right the tourists would vanish fast.

One individuals freedom ends where another individuals freedom begins.

I was once kidnapped and held as a sex slave by some bar girls,does that count...lol

lol, yes we see your avatar where she has a gun to you and your on the ATM. lol

My friend has lived here for many years and people are scared of him. (I seen him stab thais plenty of times) Even for fun, pays off police.

But he does bull shit sometimes. So I am asking if there has been an rumors of this or confirmed cases with friends?

WOULD YOU STILL COME IF THERE WAS A CHANCE OF KIDNAPPING for RAnsom?

why is your friend stabbing the thais?

offcourse its possible just like anywhere in the world. if you show off money and act stupid there is allways a risk..

but it is not a problem like in some latin countries.

im more intrested why your friend is stabbing the thais?

Well if you haven't realized already. Thais fuckin hate farangs. They think they are the super race. They will fuck with you or try to jump you or talk shit in their language. Some are even crazy and want to "play around" with people they shouldn't and they get stabbed or hit. Never in my life had I had a server at a club try to fight me in the same disco he works at when we accidentally bumped. He was about to get stabbed by me and any of his co workers who tried to jump in but luckily my girl told him to calm down and since she was part of the super race of thais, he left.

Well if you haven't realized already. Thais fuckin hate farangs. They think they are the super race. They will fuck with you or try to jump you or talk shit in their language. Some are even crazy and want to "play around" with people they shouldn't and they get stabbed or hit. Never in my life had I had a server at a club try to fight me in the same disco he works at when we accidentally bumped. He was about to get stabbed by me and any of his co workers who tried to jump in but luckily my girl told him to calm down and since she was part of the super race of thais, he left.

I agree with you on the super race thing. if you get in a fight with a thai on Walking Street you have evry thai jumping you.

but on the other streets where they are not so many, you can fuck one up and make a run for it before the crowd gathers.

best thing is to keep a low profile... keep your head down with a smile on your face.

only fight if their is no other solution. I usually dont talk or have anything to do with thai males anyway.

but on their behalf thay have pretty good patience with drunk and stupid farangs as a hole..

My good friend doesn't give a fuck. He stabbed the thai cunt on beach road in front of 100 people in a 20 meter radius. Tourists and thais looked at him crazy while I laughed my ass off. But I did feel bad when I noticed blood streaming down his head, but he shouldn't have bothered my friend each time he walks by.

Thais hate farangs and the only reason we are not probably eaten by them is because we spend money...

My good friend doesn't give a fuck. He stabbed the thai cunt on beach road in front of 100 people in a 20 meter radius. Tourists and thais looked at him crazy while I laughed my ass off. But I did feel bad when I noticed blood streaming down his head, but he shouldn't have bothered my friend each time he walks by.

Thais hate farangs and the only reason we are not probably eaten by them is because we spend money...

if what your saying is true, you and your friend gonna have some serious problems sooner or later.

maybee time to go to some other place for a while.

He was about to get stabbed by me and any of his co workers who tried to jump in

What a splendid chap you are.

PS: why hasn't your rich loan shark "good friend" lent you some money or offered to buy your mangy phone and dog-eared Champagne voucher?

Do try harder next time....

I can see there isn't much discussion on this topic. Let me tell some of my thai friends to start kidnapping a few shit talkers here and then we can pick up this topic again because it seems this hasn't happened yet. Probably because thais are too fuckin stupid to get out of poverty. THey rather whore there daughters and sisters for 15 euros then kidnap a ego-sensitive shit talker for 100,000 euro

I can see there isn't much discussion on this topic. Let me tell some of my thai friends to start kidnapping a few shit talkers here and then we can pick up this topic again because it seems this hasn't happened yet. Probably because thais are too fuckin stupid to get out of poverty. THey rather whore there daughters and sisters for 15 euros then kidnap a ego-sensitive shit talker for 100,000 euro

Why don't you tell your Thai friends "thais are too fuckin stupid to get out of poverty. THey rather whore there daughters and sisters for 15 euros".

Then we can see how fast you disapear.

Archived