IGNORED

Bangers and Mash in Pattaya

Can anyone recommend a good place in Pattaya to get bangers and mash. My best experience so far has been in Patong at Scruffy Murphy's.

Hoping I can find a good place in patts for my upcoming trip.

Cheers.

18 coins on soi buckow has some nice food, they do specials everyday 100baht i think

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

A place called Baywatch, on Pattaya beach road, about 200yds from the end of 'Walking Street', well recomend the food & the service here....

• 2 weeks later...

The best English type grub in Pattaya (IMO) can be found at Robin's- Nest-Ur-Raunt Soi in Diana Inn Pattaya sausage and mash is always on the menue big portions too. And they do the best English breakfast in Pattaya.

I especially enjoy the Sunday Carvery, eat as much as you possibly can for 199 baht.

http://www.robinsnestpattaya.com/

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

The best English type grub in Pattaya (IMO) can be found at Robin's- Nest-Ur-Raunt Soi in Diana Inn Pattaya sausage and mash is always on the menue big portions too. And they do the best English breakfast in Pattaya.

I especially enjoy the Sunday Carvery, eat as much as you possibly can for 199 baht.

http://www.robinsnestpattaya.com/

I've always liked Robin's Nest for breakfast being as I stay around the Diana area it's nice and close. The only fault I can find is the tea is a little weak as there mug sizes are quite big. Maybe next time i will ask for 2 teabags per mug.

As far as the bangers and mash goes I will need to check that out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Can anyone recommend a good place in Pattaya to get bangers and mash. My best experience so far has been in Patong at Scruffy Murphy's.

Cheers.

Roo bar Walking Street have great bangers and mash at a very good price as well as other nice meals. (Close to Walking Street guest house)

Also Lee Katai in Soi Lengkee have good bangers and mash for 99 baht each Wednesday night. They have 99 and 129 baht specials every day as well. Good food and good service.

I've always liked Robin's Nest for breakfast being as I stay around the Diana area it's nice and close. The only fault I can find is the tea is a little weak as there mug sizes are quite big. Maybe next time i will ask for 2 teabags per mug.

As far as the bangers and mash goes I will need to check that out.

Thanks for the heads up.

I can't help with the tea mate, sorry, I'm a coffee addict, I love the Mokador Coffee that they serve at Robin's Nest.

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

The Pig and Whistle, Soi 7, do good grub in general. The bangers n mash there is lovely - 3 big sausages, mash, fried onions and gravy. Can't recall the price but I'm guessing close to 200 baht.

Crazy Micky's in the PLAZA opposite Soi 7 - Soi 8 ( Second Road ) do a great tasting Sausage and Mash and onions = 129 baht.

Check out their Green Turf flooring - Great.

You feel like you are in a field.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Also Lee Katai in Soi Lengkee have good bangers and mash for 99 baht each Wednesday night. They have 99 and 129 baht specials every day as well. Good food and good service.

Yes I tried out their Bangers and Mash on Wednesday and loved it - Two Nice Fat Sausages - Mash - Onions and Peas. Perfect.

ROSEY O`GRADYS SOI 7, THE BEST BANGERS AND MASH I`VE HAD IN THAILAND ! bangers, mash , gravy/onions, peas....bread & butter, nice cold beer....take a lady back to my room, do it all again tomorrow, what a great life ! bangers, bang women, bangkok !!!!!!!!! i`m getting a message here .........LOL cheers boys.

Cheers.

Edited by grkmco

• 2 weeks later...

Rosy Ogrady's soi 7 has one of the best menu's in Pattaya for western and Thai food. The bangers n mash is very good and the portions are very generous. My personal favourite is the Irish stew which comes in a very large bowl with boiled potato's and vegetables added in. You have to be a very big eater to polish this off.

The have had the same staff working in the restaurant for many years (which says alot) all very friendly. The bar also serves Guinness and Kilkenny (on draught)

Simon, Darren and Bruce (at least one will be on hand at all times) are very accommodating and very helpful on all things Pattaya as they have been there a good few years now.

One of my top 3 eating places in Patts.

One more point, has the cleanest toilets/wash rooms in Pattaya. (that i've seen)

Edited by steviehgv

Stevie

what on earth are bangers?

“I sure would like to know how he lasted for 20 minutes shot right through the brain. Either there’s something peculiar about this mans cerebral setup or they can just write off the for-brain as being the center of thought and speech. Of course it won’t matter much to Mr. Woo’s pigs.†–Dr. Cochran, Deadwood, Black Hills South Dakota 1876 HBO fictionalized account

• 2 weeks later...

i can vouch for the pig and whistle , soi 7 , i think they are homemade , i read something about them having butcher facilties at the back of the pub, service is spot on and theres some luvly service staff to perv on while ya scoffing on ya bangers and mash

Take me down to the paradise city. Were the grass is green and the girls are pretty

what on earth are bangers?

Sausages. :D The original sausages of yesteryear had water in them, and under incorrect excessive heat, would explode. :o

And personal fave has been in Pitinis on Soi Buakhow, opposite AT ALLs. Two fat boys and a good portion of mash with gravy.

Edited by St George

JUSTaskJARATSRI

Thai Translation and Thai Interpreter Service.

Phone: 0890915667

FlagHeads2.jpg

Language assistance with Banking, Legal, Medical or Personal.

Bar staff negotiation assistance.

All projects are kept absolutely confidential.

For me is best one in Punch&Judy, great all day breakfast as well