IGNORED

Time for a change...

LordFlash

Well, after 9 months with Siam Real Estate I have decided to move on and set up my own business here in Pattaya.

The main reason has been the owner of SRE trying to cut costs by closing the Pattaya office, selling my car and renegotiating salary. After all this, I decided I could achieve as much and probably more working for myself.

So, I have set with a local BM a website for property.

www.thailandpropertymarket.com

I am in the process of uploading all my listed properties and hope to have this up to around the 100 mark within the next couple of weeks.

Also, we have a facility that enables other brokers to register their own properties as well. Some of you will know this as a Multi Listing System.

If you are or know of anybody involved in the property market, or know someone who is looking to buy or sell then please don hesitate to drop me a line or give me a call.

Also, I am helping with a new publication called The Walking Street Journal. This is a new newspaper that concentrates on fun and entertainment.

Over 5000 copies will be distributed around the area every 2 weeks and we are launching at the Jesters charity drive on September 9th.

Advertising rates for the first issues are extremely competitive so it is a great opportunity to get good coverage for a low investment.

If you are interested in promoting your business in this unique publication that we fully expect to be extremely popular, then please contact me.

If you have any questions then please drop me a PM.

Cheers!

Adam

[email protected]

08486 48726

Edited by whitespider

Good luck with the new business mate. I really hope it all goes well for you.

Testicles

:NoNo3: Best of luck on your new venture mate, duly noted for future reference :P

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

after talking with adam last night , i am happy to report to you that the rockhouse is now one of his clients , and i wish adam every success in his venture.

Edited by mulphy

Also, I am helping with a new publication called The Walking Street Journal.

Great name. I'll check out a copy when I'm in town.

Wish ya the best. :wub:

Please make sure a few copies of the Journal get dropped off at the Rockhouse.