IGNORED

Looking to rent Jomtien Condo

KhonDiao

Looking to rent monthly (1-3 months). Reasonably well furnished/maintained, balcony preferred and no afternoon sun please. PM me with details.

Thanks

Looking to rent monthly (1-3 months). Reasonably well furnished/maintained, balcony preferred and no afternoon sun please. PM me with details.

Thanks

hi, i have 1bedroom 36sq meter condo for rent in PARK LANE jomtien, cant load pictures on the net but if you go to matrix developments.com you will see the resort. my condo is as in there web site with full furniture full kitchen ware and good cotton sheets on the king size bed..Its a groond floor pool facing corner unit with opening gate on the balcony giving you direct acsses to the lagoon pool.. lcd tv, dvd, wi fi, air con, all only 8months old. a good gym and its 600meters from the beach, also theres a free shuttle bus that leaves the resort every hour taking people to the beach and back again.. rent is 10,000 per month..electric and water only about 600 a month.. if youd like a look around Tel 0838819537