Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Medical Reviews

Kenh

While I'm in Pattaya in November I'm going to get some Medical and Dental work done. Some of the Doctors are just as good as any you would find in the west. Others however are not much better than witch doctors.

Are there any reviews of Doctors in Pattaya and Bangkok that I can access so I know who to avoid?

Places like Bumrungrad are fine but the things I'm getting done are minor and don't require hospitalization.

While I'm in Pattaya in November I'm going to get some Medical and Dental work done. Some of the Doctors are just as good as any you would find in the west. Others however are not much better than witch doctors.

Are there any reviews of Doctors in Pattaya and Bangkok that I can access so I know who to avoid?

Places like Bumrungrad are fine but the things I'm getting done are minor and don't require hospitalization.

It would help is I knew exactly what you were having done ??

Before you get anything done, you should be aware that Thai doctors are not liable for any complication,should any arise. nor can you hold them liable should the surgery go wrong, nor will they be liable should they remove healthy part of the body.

BKK in my opinion is better for doctors and 1 personal tip

-if doctor does not speak almost fluent english-run, because if he/she could not learn a simple language, chances are he/she hardly learned much about medicine(english is compulsory for them)

Check the Bumrungrad web-site out and you'll find brief career summaries of each doctor, grouped by speciality. Look for those who've qualified and/or practiced overseas in medical litigation-crazy countries. Then do a due diligence Google search on each doctor who makes it to your short list.

You might want to be a bit more specific and tell the forum members what kind of medical and dental treatment you wish to get. Then different guys can give you more precise recommendations. Bumrungrad has an excellent reputation but it's also bloody expensive, it may not be necessary to pay through the ass for such and such at Bumrungrad when forum members could maybe recommend a good specalist for you at Sirikit Sattahip.