IGNORED

Banchang still growing.

Fido

If you have not found us or have not been for a while. Ban Chang is still growing. it seems every couple of months we get 1 or 2 new bars with still plenty of room to grow.

more bars meens more girls and alot of new girls.

We know we will never be the same as Pattaya but then again we don't want to be, otherwise what would be the point of coming here...lol.

I'm sure there is a bar here to suit everyones tastes.

Don't forget go-go dancing is against the law in Ban Chang, so if they take the risk of putting on a bit of a show, show your appreciation.

Drunken duck and Irish rovers in LK Metro do regular tuesday runs.

Oh and a bit of advertising for the misses. she does the best peanuts in Thailand taste just like KP's...lol.

Take care in the rain hydroplaning is a killer to be added to the bad Thai drivers...lol

I have wanted too go to Ban Chang but never get around to it!, next trip is this October, me and buddies will join the rovers crawl!!

Ummm daft question alert !!!! were is "Ban Chang"

cheers

Sloth

Guest meekwamsuk

i went a few weeks ago with josh running it from the irish rovers ,,top bloke and was a great day out. i had 3 st in 7 hours. my record to date high;y recommended afternoon out

HI Sloth, using google map,

you head south on HWY 3 toward Sattahip then go east and you will run into Ban Chang. There's two golf courses in the general area, Emerald and Eastern Star.

I've been through Ban Chang several times, but never been to the bars. Hope to one of these days.

Have a great day.

Buzzy

I desperately need a trip to BC, I haven't got laid down there for ages!!!!!!

It is 100% on my MUST do this for my next trip.

It's been on the to-do list for a while but I have not done it.

September I WILL do it.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Ummm daft question alert !!!! were is "Ban Chang"

cheers

Sloth

South of Pattaya about 30 to 45 mins. easy to get too. trying to spill the secret here..lol....

HI Sloth, using google map,

you head south on HWY 3 toward Sattahip then go east and you will run into Ban Chang. There's two golf courses in the general area, Emerald and Eastern Star.

I've been through Ban Chang several times, but never been to the bars. Hope to one of these days.

Have a great day.

Buzzy

Buzzy thanks for that.

There are 5 golf courses here. you got green valley, st. andrews as well and i cant remember the other one. i know there just outside Ban Chang. but there close enough to be included.

Thanks again for the route...i dont drive so dont take notice...lol

• 1 month later...

Most of the bars and nghtlife in Ban Chang are in a stip on Tessaban 25 about 3 blocks from Sukhumvit. I prefer it to Pattaya.

Any recommendations for staying a Night somewhere a bit nice ? Thinking it would be nice to slide up lunchtimeish chill enjoy the Girls stop over and return Lunch time Mex day

Cheers

Gonna miss the Tuesday crawl any alternative crawls or away to get to bank chang

you could always go by your self on the bus

or come to THE DRUNKEN DUCK and ask us to do an

extra crawl on the day you want to go

please keep in mind we need at least 6 to go

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

These Tuesday crawls sound great.. Thanks for the heads up!

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Any recommendations for staying a Night somewhere a bit nice ? Thinking it would be nice to slide up lunchtimeish chill enjoy the Girls stop over and return Lunch time Mex day

Cheers

Wish someone would take a shot at answering this question....

Lots of info on the boards about the weekly crawls and the bars. Would really like to hear more about overnight hotel options, prices, and recommendations.

Men lose a lot of money chasing women, but seldom lose women while chasing money.

A few 3 star hotels close by, 400 bht, some bars have good rooms, the camels are suposed to be good (all walking distance)

nicer ones available aswell a bit further away

but i havent been in them to know how much or any good.

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

Wish someone would take a shot at answering this question....

Lots of info on the boards about the weekly crawls and the bars. Would really like to hear more about overnight hotel options, prices, and recommendations.

Message the OP, owner of MOM BAR. Met him last time I went down there for a crawl. There is a English pub down the road from his bar, I forget the name but it's a great little pub with good food and cheap rooms. Me and a few others stayed at a motel up the road, cost 700 per night, new and clean. Had lunch at the pub and talked to the owner, gave us a good price including a fantastic full english breakfast as well. Can't remember exactly what he quoted us but don't worry it's around the 600-800 mark so it's damn cheap, get a few going and negotiate anyways.

It's worth the trip, girls are very friendly and welcoming.....

Camel is a safe bet... if in doubt ask the girls.. they are no strangers to all the hotels there (and cock). Sometimes you can sleep in the girls rooms.

Camel is a safe bet... if in doubt ask the girls.. they are no strangers to all the hotels there (and cock). Sometimes you can sleep in the girls rooms.

Sleep ? Who the Fuck wants to sleep ?

I just WANA Bang half a Dozen Birds over the course of 24 hrs in a nice setting 5555

BC on my hit lust next Year and I think nearer the time I will Tout for Wingman and do Taxi Pats to BC

Going in May so will call on you Fuckers nearer the time

Thank. You for the information will try and get 5 more anybody in patts 26-31oct lets hook up and do a crawl to bc first round on me