IGNORED

Web Browser

Shivers

I've got a MacBook Air with Safari and I seem to have problems when signed into my on-line college courses. Fortunately I can get into the classroom sections, but I can't do anything else (pay tuition, update my profile, etc). Anytime I try to go into one of those other function screens, I get an error message. I had this same issue when I was in Afghanistan, but the website worked fine when I signed into it on my work Windows-based laptop. Therefore, I'm wondering if Safari is the problem.

Is it possible to download Firefox (or some other web browser) onto my laptop and just use that when wanting to do school stuff? If so, how would I do that?

Thanks!

Installed it. While Firefox is a little slower than Safari, I'm glad I can run both browsers simultaneously. Better yet, it was indeed a browser problem and I now have full access to the university's website. Thanks!

Installed it. While Firefox is a little slower than Safari, I'm glad I can run both browsers simultaneously. Better yet, it was indeed a browser problem and I now have full access to the university's website. Thanks!

Glad you got it sorted... Only problem is that now you have no excuse for sitting on the forum all day!