Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Unlocked iPhone 4 for sale

alexth

iPhone 4, 16Gb for sale, bought new in box last Christmas, in Mint condition, lots of applications, 17000 baht ONO. Can come meet you if decided to buy anywhere in Pattaya! Just FYI, I won't sell for less than 17000, so if you want to bargain, don't bother. Just thought I would throw this info in so we won't waste time. PM me if interested.

Edited by alexth

You state that the price is 18000 baht ONO yet you say you will not accept anything less than 18000 for it. Doesn't ONO imply that you will take less for it?... :Dunno:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

ONO = or no offer

Glad we cleared that up! ONO to me means or near offer...:D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Mint ????? White or Black ?????

Purchase receipt ??????

Can buy them brand new in Bangkok MBK for 22,000 Baht in white.

:001_Sawasdee:

It's black and in perfect condition. Not sure if I still have the receipt, but if really interested can go through my stuff and look for it. Bought it in Phuket and not sure where exactly my missus might have put it, will look around for it

Edited by alexth

• 2 weeks later...

Price reduced to 16000 baht

Ill give you 13.500 baht for it today or tomorrow.

Edited by TheLostShark

ONO = or no offer

W R O N G.... ONO mean Or Near Offer........

W R O N G.... ONO mean Or Near Offer........

It would seem so.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

ono is an acronym for Or Nearest Offer

:rolleyes:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Ill give you 13.500 baht for it today or tomorrow.

That's exactly the same price I got quoted by a dude in TukCom

That's exactly the same price I got quoted by a dude in TukCom

For a real iphone 4? The one I bought 3 months ago in Central Festival (but is stolen now) costed me 23.500 THB (same price as the apple store there)

I doubt they the price will reduce with 10.000 THB in 3 months time, but I'm not sure tough because I havent been to the apple store since.

Edited by TheLostShark

For a real iphone 4? The one I bought 3 months ago in Central Festival (but is stolen now) costed me 23.500 THB (same price as the apple store there)

I doubt they the price will reduce with 10.000 THB in 3 months time, but I'm not sure tough because I havent been to the apple store since.

He is talking about selling it not buying one, the greedy tuk com guy will then sell it as new for 20,000+. How did yours get stolen?

Edited by Ohyesuare

He is talking about selling it not buying one, the greedy tuk com guy will then sell it as new for 20,000+. How did yours get stolen?

Someone broke in apartment while I was watching a movie in my livingroom at 2 am. Didt hear anything because I was raining very hard. 84 m2 apartment for 12.000 thb a month. I moved to a way better secured place the next day.

Smart move, be happy you didn't hear anything, otherwise who knows with what kind of yaba junkie you could have ended up "chatting"

That is some freaky shit. Sounds like they knew what to look for, care to name and shame the apartment? For 12,000 THB it should at least have some security.

And to stay on topic did you ever end up selling your iPhone alexth?

A friend told me yesterday that you can buy 2 x iphone 4 for 20,000 baht for both. Real not copies from a guy at Tuk Com.

Maybe they are trying to clear stock because the iphone 5 is supposed to be due sometime within the next two months.

Not yet, but certainly ain't selling for 13500 baht. Paul, I'm sure that is the reason why one of the guys in TukCom offered me 13000 baht, just because he can buy 2 new ones for 20000 baht :)

A fair price I'd say, for buyer and seller, considering market value. Much better phones out there for this price though...the Galaxy S2 for a start. Looking forward to the Iphone 5, should be a good bit of kit.

COYS!