Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Apartment v Hotel

darraman

Am heading over to Pattaya in October with the brother. While he is a newbie, I have been there quite a number of times before and always stayed at Secrets or the hotel across from Secrets giving me great access to Walking Street. However, am thinking about looking at a two bedroom unit this time. Brother and I intend staying for a week. What are the thoughts from everyone - should we go with the apartment or look at booking two hotel rooms? I like the idea of the apartment as there would be more freedom but am concerned about the lack of security - you know the usual stories that you hear - wake up and everything is gone.

Darraman

my issue is that I like a bit of privacy when fucking - don't mind 2 girls in the room but can't handle the idea of another bloke in the room. even with 2 bedrooms there is a lack of privacy if you want to play in the living area etc.

if the apartment has a reasonable size safe or lock box then you just remember to put stuff away when you have guests.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

It's a matter of weighing up costs, sometimes hotel rooms are better, but it may work out costing too much, so a 2-room apartment can be more affordable. But 2 bedroom apartments are not very common in Thailand, so maybe 2 apartments next door to each other? I've had all sorts of deals over the years in Thailand, it's just a case of finding the best deal you can for your needs at that time. When it comes to renting a room/apartment then the extra charges have to be considered - elect, water, cable TV, internet, maid service, use of pool, garbage collection. Some of these things will be included in the rent but it's best to ask first and be certain. If I'm staying in a place for longer than one month I'll usually go for the room/apartment. Less than one month then a hotel.

and what about a house?

we 3 fraind come in oktober for 2 weeks

we think about a house with pool - privete and ....

what u think?

I think two rooms will be better for you. Suite has only one door and you have to go through first room. It is impractical and without own privacy.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019