IGNORED

One Month stay

not at home

Hi Guys,

This is going to be my longest stay in Pattaya and I wondered if you guys would be kind enough to give me some suggestions as to any good places,good deals to be had,either for hotel or Condo dont fancy a Guest House for that length of time,I have previously stayed at Whitehouse,Pattaya Bay Resort and Areca plus other places but I found these to be better places to stay.

I thank you in anticipation of your help.

not at home.

Sounds like you've made good choices in the past. I might add Sandy Spring, Pasadena Lodge. It might make some sense to move around a bit. Try a few hotels.

Another nice place for a long stay is Diamond place http://www.diamondcitypattaya.com/

Edited by CheapCharlie

Hi Guys,

This is going to be my longest stay in Pattaya and I wondered if you guys would be kind enough to give me some suggestions as to any good places,good deals to be had,either for Hotel or Condo dont fancy a Guest House for that length of time,I have previously stayed at Whitehouse,Pattaya Bay Resort and Areca plus other places but I found these to be better places to stay.

not at home.

Look up Dancewatchers.com and look at the View Talies, Im at VT #6 and love it. Have had the same room 3 years running...I have as a lot of x-pats have done delt with Tik at Dancewatchers and found the service exceptional. I arrived and had problem with my Internet and within 15 minutes she had someone here helping me. Good Luck in your search.

Dr. "C"

Hi Guys,

This is going to be my longest stay in Pattaya and I wondered if you guys would be kind enough to give me some suggestions as to any good places,good deals to be had,either for Hotel or Condo dont fancy a Guest House for that length of time,I have previously stayed at Whitehouse,Pattaya Bay Resort and Areca plus other places but I found these to be better places to stay.

not at home.

If it's one month, you should think about hotel if you are someone who likes swimming. But if you don't really bother, you can choose a good guesthouse with room cleaning services. I don't think you can get that if you rent a normal condo for one month. Even if it's available, it will cost you money. Most important is your budget. Now it's not high season. You should have many choices.

Soi Buakhao is a good area that you should try. Have a look at www.pattayasuper.com to see if you like that guesthouse in Soi Buakhao.

well it would help if you said when your coming, what is your "comfort" level Ie: how much do you want to spend.

You can get a very basic studio condo with aircon, cable, internet, euro kitchen, hot shower etc as low as 6500-7000b a month in Jomtien, also in Jomtien would be a Dancewatchers condo (view taley 2 and I think VT6 check link on here) with out a cleaning plan about 16K a month and up plus, electric, water.(about 2Kb ) a month

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

well it would help if you said when your coming, what is your "comfort" level Ie: how much do you want to spend.

You can get a very basic studio condo with aircon, cable, internet, euro kitchen, hot shower etc as low as 6500-7000b a month in Jomtien, also in Jomtien would be a dancewatchers condo (view taley 2 and I think VT6 check link on here) with out a cleaning plan about 16K a month and up plus, electric, water.(about 2Kb ) a month

if you would like to stay in a luxury condo in view talay 5 jomtien, i can tell you i stayed there last year and i thought it was fantastic. she charged me 40,000 for the two bedroom condo. but the single bed is only 30,000. they are fantastic . on the beach.

When are you looking to go? I have a One Bedroom Condo for 20,000 that maybe available.

Why not a guest house ??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg