IGNORED

Thai national anthem

riki

Hi

Anybody know where I can find the Lyrics to the Thai national anthem? and also the meaning in English if possible!

Also at the movies there always play a clip of music/film with the king in just before the film starts, I'm wondering where I can also can a clip of this.(with lyrics)

Possibly a decent learning aid as you hear it quite a lot in thailand..!!

Thai National Anthem on Wikipedia

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hi

Anybody know where I can find the Lyrics to the Thai national anthem? and also the meaning in English if possible!

Also at the movies there always play a clip of music/film with the king in just before the film starts, I'm wondering where I can also can a clip of this.(with lyrics)

I think you can listen Thai national anthem on YouTube webside too. Including running text.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Hi

About the old national anthem, the one played before the movies ( and don't forget to stand up ), you can find all the information you need here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sansoen_Phra_Barami

thanks for the reply's chap's..excellent links via Wikipedia

There are many examples on Youtube. Here is one with thai/english subtitles;

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Fun fact, if you ever want to legally immigrate to Thailand and be a citizen, which is damn difficult for any foreigner, you have to sing the national anthem in perfect Thai to a large group of immigration officials.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I work for the Night Wish group and The Pattaya News in Pattaya, Thailand. I run monthly meetups and bar crawls.. I also run the weekly Newbie Wednesday meetup sessions at Sexy in the City on Soi 6. Sexy in the City is located across from Queen Victoria Inn.